Extra Easy My diary in pictures

fruitpolo

Ok, tomorrow is my official starting date, new job, new me, blah blah blah. I tried sw several years ago but I just couldn't get into it, this time I'm on it. I'm determined to lose at least 2stone, ideally 3.

I'm kelly and I'm 38, 5ft 1 and I currently weigh 11.10. I work for the NHS and have recently been made redundant/at risk, so tomorrow I start at a new place and I'm wanting a fresh start. I suffer from tachycardia so exercise is difficult, but possible. I do try and do at least 10,000 steps a day but being office based, this is sometimes hard.

My lovely hubby has offered to give me £10 a week as long as I lose weight and I will be putting £5 away as my 'subs'. I'm not attending a group as it's just not me but I will be depending on you guys for help and advice.

Hope to see you all pointing out my errors (please do). If any of you have a Fitbit and want to add me, I'm [email protected]

Oh, and as the title says, I'm aiming to post my diary along with pictures. Obvs I won't be posting pictures of muller yogs etc but my own food, hopefully. (If I remember to take a picture before I scoff it).

Last edited:
Day 1.
B: banana and apple
L: chicken with cauliflower rice
S: Turkish delight muller
D: salmon with rice and salad.
Amaretto and Coke Zero - 5 syns

Boom!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Day 2
L: cauliflower rice and chicken
S: grapes
D: tikka chicken, naan and salad (10 syns)
Amaretto and Coke Zero - 5 syns

Day 3 (late)
L: egg and bacon salad with cous cous (2syns)
S: Muller and grapes
D: tikka chicken, naan and salad (10syns)
Amaretto and Coke Zero (5syns)

Day 4
B: muller and banana
L: work fuddle - I'm having a 'day off'
D: roast pork, mash and veg
Cornetto
Amaretto and Coke Zero
Clean start tomorrow

Day 6
It's a winging it day today. Feeling a bit nervous about it as we have absolutely nothing planned food wise. A sneaky peek on the scales says I've lost 4lbs so far, so don't want to spoil that.

Day 6
It's a winging it day today. Feeling a bit nervous about it as we have absolutely nothing planned food wise. A sneaky peek on the scales says I've lost 4lbs so far, so don't want to spoil that.
Love the food diary in pictures idea. How did yesterday go?

Love the food diary in pictures idea. How did yesterday go?
Not good at all. I started with a banana but went rapidly downhill. Just shows the benefits of forward planning. Today has been better but I've had all my syns already. Will update later. X

Day 7-18th Sept
L: ham on a warburtons thin (6?)
S: handful of cashews (8?)
D: chicken stir fry and rice

Weigh in day tomorrow. Bit nervous considering I've had 3 pretty naughty days in a row.

Yesterday was weigh in day. Sorry to not update but half way through the day I had a bit of a funny turn at work and came home vomit ting all afternoon! Weight yesterday was 11.7 so a 3lb loss. I didn't eat anything at all other than my banana for breakfast.

That's great! The loss not the vomiting!! Hope you are starting to feel better?
I had a tricky day because after doing loads of planning involving cooking mountains of bolognese and chilli to freeze (and planning to have a lovely filling jacket with chilli for lunch at the work canteen) I remembered I had back to back meetings today! So I had SW rice pud for breakfast which left me a hex b for a Philly sandwich eaten on the tube for lunch, and took fruit and a baby bel as a snack on the way home. So now I can have the chilli for dinner with syns available for cheese and Creme fraiche on top plus something for pudding.
Sorry to give you my life story, I'm just so relieved I didn't blow it on day 2. Really hope the sickness has passed

Yesterday was weigh in day. Sorry to not update but half way through the day I had a bit of a funny turn at work and came home vomit ting all afternoon! Weight yesterday was 11.7 so a 3lb loss. I didn't eat anything at all other than my banana for breakfast.
That's great! The loss not the vomiting!! Hope you are starting to feel better?
I had a tricky day because after doing loads of planning involving cooking mountains of bolognese and chilli to freeze (and planning to have a lovely filling jacket with chilli for lunch at the work canteen) I remembered I had back to back meetings today! So I had SW rice pud for breakfast which left me a hex b for a Philly sandwich eaten on the tube for lunch, and took fruit and a baby bel as a snack on the way home. So now I can have the chilli for dinner with syns available for cheese and Creme fraiche on top plus something for pudding.
Sorry to give you my life story, I'm just so relieved I didn't blow it on day 2. Really hope the sickness has passed

Ha ha, sounds like you figured it out though. Forward planning really is the way to go. Well done. X

image.jpeg
21st September
L: sw mini quiche with salad
S: muller
D: ww ready meal (3.5syns), with runner beans
Amaretto and Coke Zero-5 syns

Back