My diary - including naughty sneaky peeks on the scales :P

VixenBuffy

Hi all

I started Slim Fast last Saturday (15th Sept 2012)

So far I am really finding it easy - although I have always said it would be much easier to diet with no sense of smell!!

My official weekly weigh in yesterday saw me at having lost 9 lbs which I was so happy with - have to admit though I did sneak on the scales again this morning and I have now lost a total of 11lb!!

I still have a long long way to go yet. But hopefully this time I will stick to it.

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago - just over 5 stone. However I damaged my back, and ended up being unable to do any exercise for about a year, and was unable to walk (other than round a room) for about 9 months. I ended up having back surgery but by the time all was said and done I had put back on the 5 stone, plus an extra stone.

I have stayed around that weight since, apart from the extra stone which has yo-yo'd a bit sometimes it was there and sometimes not!!!!

I can see a difference in my face already, and jeans I have not been able to wear are now feeling baggy.

I am really motivated and looking forward to getting back into my favourite clothes again.

I will keep posting.

Good luck all xxx

Thanks hun you too xx

Hi hun doing good thanks...diet not going too well as I have gone away with my mum for 2 days. Am focussing on listening when im full n not finishing things off just cos its there!!! How are you? Xxxx

I'm good ta!!ahhh it's tough going away!! Well done on the right choices though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay back on the wagon!!! Ended up off it for longer than id hoped as came home from holiday to bad news n been poorly too lol. Hopefully back on a roll again :)

Yay back on the wagon!!! Ended up off it for longer than id hoped as came home from holiday to bad news n been poorly too lol. Hopefully back on a roll again :)

woo hoo! its good to have what you want now and again and get right back on track after!

xx

Yep n check me out. . . Had horrible day yesterday, so my housemate offered to get me Chinese and I turned it down!!!! Lol xx

Well I am back down again had put on 5 lbs :-( now lost that 5 in less time than it took to put them on though so happy with that :-D xxxx

Back