My diary. My mission to not struggle.

LetMeFadeAway

A little bit about me. I have been here before. Back in 2008. In that time i have been pregnant 7 times and have two children. They are 14 months and 2. I piled on the weight during pregnancy. Both pregnancies were difficult and i ended up in a wheelchair with my pelvis on my second. I also have arthritis in my back.
Being this weight now is a struggle. It is not fair on my children. I will not go into photos with them. I cannot play with them like i would like. I love my children to pieces, they are little miracles after 6 years trying to have them. My life should be starting, not feeling like its ending because i am fat. They deserve to go swimming and here and there, and not a mother who is terrified and ashamed to get into a swim suit.

So like i said i did this before. I lost over 9 stone. 6 by healthy eating and gym, 3.5 with lipotrim. Here are the pictures from that time. I lost another stone after that 'after' picture. I want to enjoy life again. I have 8 stone to go again.

I am struggling to get through day 1. I am on day 1 for the third time. I am not going to give up. I do not know why i keep caving. I am not hungry on Day 1.

bla.jpg
Party-1_zps6fb030bf.jpg
155-1.jpg

Wow hun great pics! I can relate to your post, but your children actually have a wonderful mum who is prepared to go through a lot to slim down and enjoy quality time with them so dont feel down feel proud the hardest part was making the decision to start your Lipotrim journey again. You lost the majority of weight last time from sheer hard work healthy eating and the gym. So that shows what a strong person you are. You know you can do this take an hour at a time until it feels normal. I dont need to wish you luck because you have this within your grasp already xxxx:D

Back