my diary of fatty to thinny

lady24

Silver Member
introduction and my day 1.

I wasnt sure weather to do a diary , but thought what the hell i'll do one, i think it might actually help me!

so here goes...

im 25 years old, fat, fed up! and hate it, no one to blame but myself, and its time for changes im 26 next april and i want to hit it with confidence. I have had it with trawling to the back of clothes rails for big sizes, not being able to buy a whole outfit from primark for £20 like my 'slim' friends can! getting onto buses and feeling like everyones thinking errr look at her! that could be me just being paranoid but im pretty sure it isnt. I have a partner who ive been with for getting onto 9 years now, and a little boy whos 5! and i really do not want to be a fat mummy and girlfriend anymore.

im currently 15st 11lbs im 5ft5 and a size 20. i started dieting a few months ago on lipotrim lost nearly 3 stone! started at 18st 8lbs a tight size 24! and proberly a comfy 26 if id of brought one.

I came onto cambridge as it seems so much better for many reasons and i am now here till i hit my goal of 10st 11lbs!

today (first day) as gone very well felt really positive this morning when i got up, had a fruits of the forest for breaky, choc for dinner and a choc mint for tea. all were lovely, and i have no complaints at all (yet)

today is the start of a new me.

x

Welcome! We are alike :) I'm also 5ft 5 and was 15st 12 when i started!

I know what you mean about Primark it's so annoying. I can sort of get in to their 18s (depending on what it is) but they only ever have tiny sizes out anyway :(

Make sure you let us all know how you get on x

Hiya, welcome! I look forward to following your journey. I'm sure you will get there really soon. :)

hi and welcome to CD :) I swapped from Lipotrim too , I also started at 18.8 , lost about 4 stone with LT but got totally fed up with gagging on the shakes , they were vile , so switched to CD and never looked back :) The biggest difference is the water flavours for me , I really struggled to drink plain water , so am able to drink loads more with the CD flavours :)
I am sure you will love CD and loose all your weight by your birthday :)

determinator i know what you mean! they are gross arnt they, made me gag evertime i had them lol, they seem to be alot more tastier on CD though.

day 2.

I swear i must of woke up about 5 or 6 times during the night for the toilet! i guess its my own fault drinking water till silly o clock me thinks i need to get a water drinking routine in place so i can sleep threw lol.

had a choc for breaky this morning, went down a treat! had choc mint for dinner, all ok! not having my last shake till about 8 tonight . Got wedding tommorow oh joy, we'll see how that goes but i 100% intend on not drinking and eating and im feeling pretty confident that i wont.

we have friends over tonight, they will be having pizzas etc while we watch a movie. Will be harder for me tonight than at the wedding for sure, ooooo all these mini challenges this weekend, lets see how they go!

Just stay focused and remember why you are doing it! When on ss I always put things in boxes. If it belongs to someone else then you are less likely to eat it!

Good luck!

thankyou great things :) i managed ok last night despite the temptation of friends having pizza and chicken and wine, i just had my shake. and today i tackle the food demons again at the wedding lol x

Hi lady, good luck with CD, and well done so far!
Well done on not getting tempted last night, and hope you enjoy the wedding.
I look forward to reading your updates xx

Back