My Diary of Small Successes........time for some optimism!

Oh dear :( Not stuck to plan this weekend, my first slip up since I began. One of those roller coaster things one thing led to another and then another.............. Only a couple of days to try and claw things back and stick to plan. I think this will be my first gain.

did you enjoy it though cos that's the main thing? don't let one or two days ruin your whole week it is very very possible to turn it around and sometimes you just need a little blow out to keep you sane, my consultant always says if you have a bunch of 7 roses and one died would you throw them all away? just think of the roses as days of the week! good luck hun!x

Didn't quite get 3lb, but 2.5lb so still happy with that!!

Hope you had a great night out - the dancing definitely negates vodka!!

xxx

Aw that's brilliant big well done!!

it was an ok night I think my expectations were too high to be honest but I am so so hungover today its so not worth it :-( x

did you enjoy it though cos that's the main thing? don't let one or two days ruin your whole week it is very very possible to turn it around and sometimes you just need a little blow out to keep you sane, my consultant always says if you have a bunch of 7 roses and one died would you throw them all away? just think of the roses as days of the week! good luck hun!x

Have to say I did enjoy, and you are so right I just need to knuckle down and get on with it!! Thanks for the support though!

going to a zumba class tonight very excited as it has been ages since I was last ages to go and I always really enjoy it even though its very very tough! have to go by myself though I am so tempted just to sit in watching the soaps instead ha ha, away tomorrow with work till Saturday night and we have to eat in the hotel for the next few days (can't eat anywhere else for this job) so it will be tough as I have heard the hotel menu is very limited and by the sounds of it fast foodish!

Good luck at the hotel, I've got a few days on London for work coming up so tips greatly appreciated. Hoping to spend the evenings shopping so that might burn off a few calories! I did manage to still lose 1lb this week which was a very pleasant surprise.
Have fun at Zumba!

Good luck at the hotel, I've got a few days on London for work coming up so tips greatly appreciated. Hoping to spend the evenings shopping so that might burn off a few calories! I did manage to still lose 1lb this week which was a very pleasant surprise.
Have fun at Zumba!

The best tip i have is go for the most slimming world friendly thing wherever you go, even if it doesnt happen to be that healthy/low syn, it stops the guilt being so bad as you made the best choice that you could in a bad situation! And yes shopping defo will help burn off the cals :)

I really enjoyed zumba but it was tought considering i hadnt been there in months, we did a few christmas songs too so was nice and festive!

So tired today just want to hit the hay but I am going to go swimming tonight at some stage :) Weigh in later ( a group i found near my hotel) and its a day early and i was out at the weekend so i am hopeful for 1 - 1.5 to be on track to my monthly target, wish me luck ;)

very very limited in hotel food wise worse than I thought id be, got the special last night which was a pork stir fry and it wasn't nice and the sauce was definitely bad it was sweet and sour like kinda thick and sugary and definitely not worth it! dunno what I will have tonight :-(

thanks kevluc :)

so dinner last night wasn't great and definitely wasn't low syn but it was best option so nothin I can do, asked for side salad and a lovely big bowl of it came out but it was covered in Caesar dressing! I picked out what I could but still ended up eating some dressing which was delicious but unnecessary and so bad felt so guilty it wasn't worth it! was meant to get up for swim this mornin to combat it but I rolled over :-( I was wrecked!

one good thing though is breakfast as they have lots of choice for sw friendly meals!I had fresh fruit salad and poached eggs today :)

switching places and hotels tonight uhh! but will go for a nice walk and some shopping later and then dinner in nandos can't wait :) so I know I can make that low syn, its just horrible having cos ill be by myself though!

me and my friends are doing 12 pubs of Christmas tomorrow night and I want to stick to the one drink for the night but I am struggling to pick one as any alcohol is making me so sick lately, prob just shouldn't drink but then id prob not go and be missing out, any suggestions ladies? my prob is I only like sweet drinks and I genuinely think its the mixer etc is what makes me so sick as its so much artificial sugar etc, did spirits and diet drinks last weekend and was so ill! decisions decisions! have a nice weekend everyone :)

Sorry to hear about the earache - not much fun :-(

I'm not much good at advising about drink, I do tend to drink gin and diet tonic if just having a couple but I don't like
'heavy drinking' with spirits! I have a dinner and dance tomorrow and just keep telling myself that I will have to dance enough to cancel out the drink (and the food) it is nice to get into a dress that was a little 'snug' a few weeks ago though!

Hope you have a good night out and enjoy yourself!!

I had such a great night on Saturday night :) drank way too much to remember but definitely somewhere in the region of 70 or 80 syns worth :O well worth it though! Then yesterday I went for a carvery for lunch and got creamy garlic potatoes (oh sooooooo good) and then had a chinese and lots of maltesers last night, and you know what? I enjoyed every bit of it and although I was off plan it was more restrained than I usually am, feeling a tad guilty today but more so as I dont want to gain this week not because of actually eating it if you get me, I am gonna try my best to pull it back and hope for 1lb off this thursday :D back on the wagon with a bang today, really enjoying SW at the minute, I feel in control!! :D

I also had a synful weekend! Dinner and dance on Saturday and felt the need for a chocolate or 2 to help with Sundays hangover! I weigh in on Tues so not getting my hopes up but back on plan today xx. Like you though I did enjoy every mouthful! I've got 3 days in London prior to next weeks weigh in so need to be extra good for the other 4 days. I am struggling With motivation with all the Christmas festivities but keep thinking that even if I just STS it is better than gaining!

Well I managed a whopping 2.5lb loss, I'm putting it down to all the dancing!! 1/2 stone award as well :D

So I haven't posted in a while just been really busy, sts last week was happyish with it, this week in hotel again and have two big nights out this weekend,weigh in is Monday and aiming for stay the same hopefully! Have a dress for a wedding new years eve that didn't fit few weeks ago but does now so I didn't get it altered so have to really try stay the same till then,huge pressure :-( should have just got it altered instead of being talked out of it! Hope everyone is well I have a stupid cold :-(

Sorry not to have replied! I STS last week but am fairly sure that I'll gain this week, weigh in tomorrow instead of Tuesday. Have lost my way this week and in honesty will probably just relax and enjoy the next week, take the gain on the chin and start afresh in the New Year!

So I haven't posted in a while, just a quick update now, have had a good ish few weeks managed a one pound loss last week but that was over two weeks so half pound a week but had had family events and nights out so was very happy with that after a maintain the two weeks before, was off the wagon then for 3 days over Christmas but have been back on since the 27th bar one night out, family wedding tomorrow that I was tryin to stay the same for so that I fit into my dress as it was touch and go and I have just about done it :) very proud as other Christmas I would put up a half stone in the week, weigh in is Thursday after the wedding aiming and hoping for a maintain-up one at the most as then it means a maintain for December over all which I am happy with! Target is set for September so its all systems go after Christmas I need around 5 pounds a month to get to it! I haven't got to do much exercise last two weeks as I have been ill but have a doctors appointment booked for later this week so will hopefully get sorted and be back exercising, hope everyone had a nice Christmas :) x

Back