My Diary of Small Successes........time for some optimism!

Wedding was brilliant yesterday and stayed off the wagon again today oops weigh in tomorrow certain to be a gain now but I am ready from tomorrow to start fresh again,it should have been today but nothin can be done now!

That's a really honest post and a really good day especially when ur at that stage when ur struggling to stay on plan - know exactly what u mean - been there so many times myself (and still struggling) hope u r still on ur journey or perhaps at ur goal? as I see this is a old post - good luck x

Wot a pain but it has been a tough time to lose and at least u faced the scales - more than I can manage this week! It shd be easier this next week?????? Good luck x

well done - that's a great loss partic at this time of the year! They say u can lose a stone in 5 weeks on a sensible diet - so you could be the NEW U by Valentine's day!!

Thanks for the support everyone :)

So its been a while since I posted been extremely busy with work, haven't been to a weigh in since my gain and for a few days after the gain I was bad-night out, 3 course meal, afternoon tea and another 3 course meal, enjoyed it all but by the end of it I felt sick and very guilty! I always do that when I gain I just get really bad! Been back on plan since Monday of last week and will weigh in this Thursday for the last two weeks,hope that my 11 days on plan will cancel out the 3 days off and maybe I will have a loss :)

Still on cloud 9 today :) it feels so good to be so close to my lowest again just 3.5 more pounds to go, hotels again for the weekend as I have lectures but I have it all under control lately XD

Still on cloud 9 today :) it feels so good to be so close to my lowest again just 3.5 more pounds to go, hotels again for the weekend as I have lectures but I have it all under control lately XD

I'm so impressed :) To get back on the wagon after falling off shows you are certainly made of the right stuff...Hope you're proud!!!

17.5 pound oh my god that's amazing well done!

Having a really tired weekend haven't had a day off in nearly 3 weeks now just feel run down I need to be doing more exercise I think and possibly look into some vitamins or something, food still going good :)

Not having a great day today really tired and also tipped my car off a fence and damaged it,now at lunch having my sw friendly food whilst my colleagues eat toasties and chips :-( hope this day goes quick!

Weigh in tonight, excited for it I had a good week this week and I will get to stay to image therapy for the first time in months too :) ill post here later anyway with the result, my work pants are getting really loose too so thats a great nsv that I am delighted about! Happy Thursday :)

Well done on the loss, hope ur week improved and the car is ok! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks maverick how you gettin on?

Heading out tonight with my friends can't wait :) got a new dress today and feel great in it! Aiming for one pound this week as usually any time I go out I don't do too well, have a nice weekend all x x

Oooh, enjoy ur night out. It's good when u feel confident in what u wear too, love it!!

I'm good ta, just plodding along happily:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The night out was not great but I did get loads of compliments and felt great for it its great motivation to get back on track today and aim for my one pound this week :) x

Back