My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Well, here i am back in eactly the same situation as I was a month ago.

Struggling and i have put weight back on...........its so boring.

Anyway a colleague of mine is training to become a life coach and I had a session with her this morning. We set some goals for the coming week - which i am going to stick to. We are not meeting next week as I am on annual leave but she will call me for a chat and then I am going to see her the week after that.

Feeling quite positive and today has gone well so far, I am going to use MFP and up my exercise. i think lots of planning is the key to get myself back on the wagon. I have also bought myself some Alli and am going to go back to basics!

Have you stopped fasting then? I'm sure I'm right in thinking you were.... You can do it just tell yourself today is the highest your scales will ever be, it's what I have to tell myself right now x

I did 4 weeks of fasting successfully and I just stopped
I have been quite unhappy in my personal life and I have been comfort eating. I have been eating a ridiculous amount of calories every day for the last 3 weeks.
My personal issues are still there and nothing has changed but I realise that I shouldn't let that affect my eating as that's just one for thing to be unhappy about.

I did 4 weeks of fasting successfully and I just stopped
I have been quite unhappy in my personal life and I have been comfort eating. I have been eating a ridiculous amount of calories every day for the last 3 weeks.
My personal issues are still there and nothing has changed but I realise that I shouldn't let that affect my eating as that's just one for thing to be unhappy about.

It does though honey, I had a really tough 3-4 months in my personal life & turned to food as comfort which is why I yoyo'd so much & to be honest things still aren't really sorted & I still think that's why I'm sabotaging myself & pigging. I think we go back to what we always did which was eat, I'm not one of these people who doesn't eat when they are down if only!!! I think for my I blamed my problems on the weight loss so it was almost like thinking I may as well be fat again but as soon as I see 12:4 I panic & lose about 6lbs to gain it back 2 weeks later.

Keep posting & we will all try & support you xx

Well I'm back again, another 4 pounds on :-(

Thank fully all of the may madness is over and done with. Time to get back on track and start losing some weight. All of my clothes are tight and I feel disgusting at the moment.

This time I am drawing a line under it all an starting fresh from today!

Good to see you back :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Good day thanks, been back on track for two days now.
Feeling much better and glad to be back in the swing of things.
I can really feel where my weight has gone on, my back fat is awful and my stomach is huge! Oh well it's my own fault.
I've come off the pill as well so I am hoping that will help me a bit.

Had a good four days back on plan, I am out tomorrow with my bestie shopping. A belated birthday treat.
We are out for breakfast and lunch. She is always watching her weight as well so we won't go mad. Lots of walking as we will be out shopping all day. I've got a chicken salad planned for the evening so at least i will have one low cal meal tomorrow!

Had a good four days back on plan, I am out tomorrow with my bestie shopping. A belated birthday treat.
We are out for breakfast and lunch. She is always watching her weight as well so we won't go mad. Lots of walking as we will be out shopping all day. I've got a chicken salad planned for the evening so at least i will have one low cal meal tomorrow!

Sounds like a lovely day babe enjoy xm

I weighed in this morning, 3 pounds down. I am happy with that as I have only been back on plan since Monday and yesterday was a dodgy day as I was out all day - ate too much chocolate!

I am going to up my cals at the weekend as I have a really bad habit of blowing it at the weekend. No wine for me this weekend and I have decided to drive tonight when I see my friends instead of drinking heaps!

Well done honey that is great & i think you are right to up cals on a weekend, it is friday i always struggle so i allow myself slightly more on a friday if i need them....

Back