My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Yesterday was a very good day. Met my friend for lunch and went to the chinese, they do a one plate kind of meal at lunchtimes. I asked for beef and mushrooms with boiled rice.............but the boiled rice wasn't ready yet. So i asked them to do me some noodles without oil and they did it. I was so pleased and the portion wasn't too big either.

The whole day was good foodwise, hoping today goes just as well.

The funeral i am going to tomorrow is my husbands Aunt. I had never actually met her but i am going to support my husband and mother in law. My mother in law lost her husband last year (my husbands dad) and it has been a difficult year for her. She is one of 4 sisters and this is the first one to go, it will be hard for her.

Days like this make me wish I could stick to plan 100%.... Suffering terribly with Chubb rub!

I use oil on my legs ;) seems to help lol

Thanks guys, I normally wear tights which are cut off from mid thigh but sometimes they give me a muffin top. The dress I wore Friday was not forgiving so I couldn't wear them as I knew they would cut me off in the middle.

OH has decided he needs to lose weight. He saw a video clip I took of him with one of our parrots and he commented on how 'fat' he looked.
He is 5 stone heavier than when I first met him but he was underweight then.
He has turned into the diet police though!! Scrutinising everything we are both eating, no treats at all!!! I guess I am pleased we are both doing this together. Hopefully he will keep me on the straight and narrow. He has already lost 3 pounds.

That sounds a good idea :). I'm sure the diet police should visit me!!

It's a good thing really, he made me spit out a bit of chocolate... I wasn't allowed any wine either!

He's always been really supportive of me when i have been properly dieting. I just need to get him exercising now.

I normally fall apart foodwise over the weekend but he kept me on the straight and narrow.

Weigh in tomorrow night, I am going straight from work so I have spent ages trying to work out what my lightest clothes are!

I am hoping for a good loss, OH and I are going to have a chow mein after weigh in. I will ask them to do it for me without the oil again.

2.5 off. I was hoping for a bit more this week but its all in the right direction.

Some of the people in class have fantastic losses, it seems so crazy that you can eat so much and lose a decent amount of weight each week.

I bought a new cook book from class so I am going to attempt as many recipes as I can. I am also going to attempt my own sushi. Had hoisin duck sushi for lunch, it was really nice and only 150 cals per pack.

Off to Brighton to visit my Mum today, it's going to be hot,hot, hot!
My sisters and nieces are all going as well so there is quite a gang of us descending upon her. We are going to spend the day in Brighton Itself so I imagine it will be busy and today is a day I will need to watch my food intake very carefully. No hot doughnuts!!!!

No hot doughnuts but I did have a Burger King burger and a small ice cream. Other than that the day was ok.

Back