My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Weigh in tonight. Not sure how it will go, its TOTM and i and also not going to the loo properly. Hopefully it will still be a loss.

Lots of changes happening at work, I work for local authority and we have been told that our Council has to make an additional 41 million pounds savings. They have already had to save 70 million. As consequence of this our service area is being put out to tender, we can either form a mutual to run it ourselves or it gets contracted out to someone else. I am not sure how i fit into all of this as I am employed by 2 different service areas and the other area is currently staying in house.

Struggling already this morning and its only 8.30. I seem to be having massive carb cravings, maybe its because its TOTM.

I hope the cravings pass soon, i baked some brownies for our work bake sale and they are sitting next to me here on my desk. I think i need to move them!

Weigh in tonight. OH lost 2.5 this week making his total to 7.5. He is doing really well so far.
I'll be lucky if I have lost 0.5. That's all I need to get my half a stone award at class tonight. Hopefully I'll get it.

1.5 off making my total with SW 8 pounds, although i have lost a lot more over the course of my journey.

I am away for a short break in 5 weeks, lots of photo opportunities so i need to make sure i stay on plan and be as slim as i can be by then. It will be nice if i could be in all my old clothes. If i could drop 8-10 pounds by then they will fit me :)

It my Dads birthday tomorrow, we are going to the carvery. Our family birthday meals always involve food and alcohol. As it carvery i am in control over what io put on my plate. I might miss the yorkshire pudding, and try and stick to meat and veggies with a few potatos. No big ice cream for afters as i will be drinking wine. We are having a late lunch so i won't be having dinner in the evening. Just need to make sure i don't overdo it.

I tried very hard to be good over the weekend, almost suceeded! a few blips but generally a much better weekend than i normally have.

Went shopping over the weekend, wasn't really feeling clothes shopping as I am still 13 pounds heavier than my lighest last year. I have got so many clothes which are too small/tight so my priority is to lose weight to fit into those rather than buy new ones.

OH lost another 1.5 pounds making his total 9 pounds. I can really see a difference in him already. He carries a lot of weight on his tummy and he looks noticably slimmer!

Boo.... 1 on this week.

Must try harder and be more focused. I've got my lunch and breakfast all prepared for work tomorrow. No reason for me not to have a good day on plan!

Had a good day back on plan yesterday and walked loads, my fitbit says over 17,000 steps.

I've written a shopping list and have got my meals planned for the rest of the week. I am out for my friends birthday tomorrow but we will probably have lunch at nandos so no need to go overboard.

Will do Rach, I try to walk as much as I can. The only day of the week I don't walk much is Sunday, that's mainly because I try to stay in on a Sunday.

Weigh in tomorrow, scales are showing a loss but as class scales weigh me different i can't be sure how much I have lost until I get on their scales tomorrow.
OH is doing really well, he has lost another 2 pounds, taking his total loss to 11.5 pounds.

We are off work for a long weekend, normally I worry about over eating when I am off work but as OH is officially the diet police I will be on the straight and narrow!

Back