My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Tried out the gym is the weekend, I think I am going to join. Its £19.95 per month and although It will be difficult to try and squeeze it in I will make the effort to go as I really want another stone off by christmas.

I took some photos of me in my new dress so that i could see what i looked like and I am still not happy with how I look. For sure I want to lose at least another 2 stone and I will then see how i am at that point.

Dr's tomorrow for WI, I have only lost 6 pounds since last time i went so fingers crossed the Dr will still give it to me.

You should be fine 6lbs is still a good amount and is going in the downward direction :)

I can't believe i have been in work since 7am...... so busy at the moment and I have to take the day off tomorrow as my broadband is down at home. I need it fixed so that I can take some of my work home with me this weekend.

Bit nervous about today, I am interviewing candidates for my assistant. When i came to this job there was already someone in post but she left last month and now I am interviewing for her replacement. I have never done it before so i am a little nervious. One of my senior colleagues is doing it with me and she has interviewed tonnes of times so it should be fine. Just worried about choosing the right candidate!

I can't believe i have been in work since 7am...... so busy at the moment and I have to take the day off tomorrow as my broadband is down at home. I need it fixed so that I can take some of my work home with me this weekend.

Bit nervous about today, I am interviewing candidates for my assistant. When i came to this job there was already someone in post but she left last month and now I am interviewing for her replacement. I have never done it before so i am a little nervious. One of my senior colleagues is doing it with me and she has interviewed tonnes of times so it should be fine. Just worried about choosing the right candidate!

Ohhh - interviewing is fun - once you have started you will want to do it all the time :)

Ooh I agree I've interviewed with our team leaders for years as they think it helps to have the opinion of someone in the job, love it!!!!

Well done on the size 14 dress that's amazing!!!!

Well, a bad weekend has continued today. I'm so fed up at the moment. Also a bit stressed as I am away with friends this weekend and OH doesn't want me to go.
I think I'm compromising by only going away for one night instead of two but he doesn't see it like that. I haven't told my mates that I will be going home on Saturday yet.... More stress as if I tell them the real reason I will get pressure from them.
What to do eh? I think I am trying to keep everyone else happy but in the meantime I'm miserable!

Been back on track for two days now and feeling so much better for it. I would still like to be at my wedding day weight for christmas so another stone to lose. Not impossible but the way I have been lately it will be a struggle.

Joining the gym next week so fingers crossed that will give me to push I need to get my weight moving again. I've downloaded Jillian Michaels podcasts off of Itunes to listern to while i am at the gym so that she can kick me up the backside!

Dodgy day ahead - mass drink up with my mates tonight, back on track tomorrow though. No need to let it run into the weekend.

Scales were good this morning though, I've almost lost the gain from the last week - 4 pounds lighter than what the scales said on tuesday morning. Will get back on plan tomorrow and get me a loss for next week!

I've just realised that its been just over a year since i started on my journey, i know i still have a way to go but this time last year i was 4 stone heavier and miserable.

Hopefully this time next year I will be at a size/weight i am happy with.

That a great achievement! What a difference a year makes :)

Just joined the gym!!! Yay!!! Also booked a personal training session .... It's going to be painful!!

I'm so fed up at the moment, i don't know whats wrong with me. I haven't lost any weight for about a month as I just haven't been trying properly. I have even thought about joining slimming world as a new group has opened near me....... i keep on thinking it will keep me on the straight and narrow having a proper weigh in every week.

I keep on sabataging myself at the weekend and then on monday morning i'm back to square one and trying to get myself back on track...... don't know what to do with myself. I've got OH black tie event in 8 weeks and I seriously need to get my backside in gear if I am going to fit into the dress i have. At the moment i can't even get the zip anywhere near done up........... its not looking good!!

come on sarah, i am going to give you a virtual kick up the ass :asskick:lol. you can do this sarah, you just need to get your head in the right place. if you really want to join the slimming class dont think about it just go and do it before its too late. Get that dress you want to wear and hang on the front of your wardrobe so you see it every day, help to motivate you :D You know you can do it hun, you already have 4 stone gone, which is a massive achievement.

How do you sabotage at the weekend? what do you do? i do find the weekends the hardest for some reason.

I am a little bit gutted today, decided to join at a class as I feel like i need the discipline of a weekly weigh in at class - found out that the class i was planning on going to tonight was actually last night. I didn't read the information correctly - what a div!

I still really want to join up as I am all geared up for it.......thinking i might join a different class tonight, get weighed in and started and then go to the Tuesday night group next week as planned. I have left a meassge on the Tuesday night leaders phone and asked her to call me but she hasn't rung yet. Don't really want to leave it another week until joining as i will probably be even heavier by next Tuesday!

Back