My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Yes.... I'm not entirely happy with them though. For them to be TOWIE (lol) white I would have to go for another session.
They are about 4 shades lighter but I was expecting them to be properly white after just this one session or at least a lot brighter than what they were.
I did get it on a living social deal so it was cheaper than normal but it still cost me £55.

This is what they look like now. I don't have a before picture so there isn't anything to compare them too.

Attachments

• image-3286223131.jpg
    image-3286223131.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 52
Got my period this morning, very glad as I have been wanting to eat all sorts of rubbish the last few days.

Its my sisters birthday today which normally means a big boozy lunch. I have spoken to her about it and we are going to a different place for lunch so that its easier for me to have something on plan. I have also told her that i will not be having the usual 3 bottles of wine between four of us. Just the one glass and then diet coke/water!

I didn't go to weigh in last night as I knew it would show a gain so I am going to weigh in on saturday morning instead and then get back to my class as normal next tuesday.

My HD book is waiting for me at the sorting office as it wouldn't go through my letter box so I am collecting it after work today, I am very excited as OH and I are stuck in a bit of a food rut and i need some new ideas for meals. OH is really picky and I find it really hard to find new things for him to eat.

Feelign very motivated and good about myself today. I am wearing trousers whcih i bought back in March, they didn't fit me when I bought them and now they do! Yay!

Feeling good today.

2 lots of good news:
1 - I was redeployed 3 years ago and my new job came with lots of extra responsibility but no extra money..... After pushing for it I have now been re-graded!

2 - step daughter achieved some fantastic GCSE results today.... Including an A* and 2 A's. so proud of her she has done fantastic!

Missed weigh in last week, class tomorrow night. Not sure what weigh in will bring.... Hopefully not a gain. I have been much better food wise this weekend than I normally am.

I am away with my family this weekend, I am going to eat as well as I can and try not to drink too much wine ..... Damage limitation!

Not a very good start to the day, i've left my carefully prepared breakfast in the fridge at home.

I've had to pop to Sainsburys to get some more brekkie..........managed to avoid the lure of the freshly baked pan au chocolate!

Plan for this week - 100% today and tomorrow. Good as i can be whilst away over the weekend - Friday, saturday and sunday. 100% monday and tuesday and then weigh in tuesday night!

I deliberatley went out of my way so that i would clock up extra mileage!

Just been for a lunch time walk today, hoping that will give todays steps a boost.

Back