My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Running club today. Just one more session then we'll be doing the 5k.

Going to do Parkrun on Saturday, hoping to run most of it.

It's made a real difference doing the c25k with a group rather than when I have previously attempted it on my own.
The coach has pushed us all and I have been really surprised at how much progress I have made in such a short space of time.
I can really feel the difference in myself as well, I feel fitter and healthier!

It's made a real difference doing the c25k with a group rather than when I have previously attempted it on my own. The coach has pushed us all and I have been really surprised at how much progress I have made in such a short space of time. I can really feel the difference in myself as well, I feel fitter and healthier!

I may see if my gym has a running club you know you've done so well x

I would definately recommend it, have a look on the run england website they have details of beginners/c25k groups. Some proper running clubs also do beginners as well.

Very excited.... My SW consultant told me about a butchers nearby that does syn free sausages and burgers. I can't get there until Saturday but they open at 7am Saturday which means I can go to the butchers early, head straight to Park run at 9am and then go home for some lovely syn free sausages!

Went to Parkrun this morning, managed to complete it in 36mins and 41 secs. I am very happy with that as I did the race for life last year in just under 43 mins.

Just had a lovely brekkie of syn free sausage and baked big mushrooms. Scales are up this morning for some reason, so lots of water and SW friendly food today. Hopefully the scales will be back down in the morning.

Had a crap weekend food wise.... Why do I keep on doing it to myself?
Just on my way to my last running club, I know I will struggle today as I have eaten rubbish over the weekend.

My rubbish food weekend strayed into the week. So much so that I swerved weigh in last night. Couldn't face an official gain so I am drawing a line under the last few days and am back on plan as of today! As will def be back at class next week.

I have got my food with me for brekkie and am meeting a friend for lunch - there are lots of decent low fat/cal lunch options nearby.

I am off work tomorrow and Friday but no reason for that to effect my commitment to losing this week. It gives me more time to exercise in fact!

Weighed in this morning. I stayed the same, I didn't deserve a loss.

Hoping for 1.5 for Tuesday night. And a loss for the week after. After that it's damage limitation and I don't expect to lose anything until January.

Well done on your sts. This is the hardest month with all the social things & the holidays themselves. I know by Sunday morning my scales will make me cry but I'm at a do tonight where I don't have a choice what I eat & breakfast tomorrow I don't think my willpower is strong enough to resist!!!!

I've got the same next weekend at OH work party. It's at a posh hotel which means dinner portions are small. It's a free bar as well but I am going to stick to spirits.
We normally avoid the breakfast buffet by having room service. I chose brekkie in advance so no risk of overeating! At least that the plan..lol

I've got the same next weekend at OH work party. It's at a posh hotel which means dinner portions are small. It's a free bar as well but I am going to stick to spirits. We normally avoid the breakfast buffet by having room service. I chose brekkie in advance so no risk of overeating! At least that the plan..lol

Exactly the same here, room over night & free bar but I don't plan on drinking - famous last words....

Still not got a dress for the party next week. If I don't sort something out this weekend I'll have a major meltdown!!!

Back