My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

So glad I decided to drive last night, there were so many drinks being bought I would have got seriously paralytic! OH drank all the alcoholic drinks bought for me which meant he was a little worse for wear but he can handle it better than me! Lol!
Last big night out tonight, I am drinking tonight so I will have to pace myself but should be a good night.

So glad I decided to drive last night, there were so many drinks being bought I would have got seriously paralytic! OH drank all the alcoholic drinks bought for me which meant he was a little worse for wear but he can handle it better than me! Lol! Last big night out tonight, I am drinking tonight so I will have to pace myself but should be a good night.

Sounds like tonight you will be paralytic ;)

I'm out tonight but am not drinking had a few really bad days & scales are really not my friend & I also have my Christmas food shop to do at 10am tomorrow & I don't fancy that on a hangover ;)

Had a great night on Saturday..... And a massive hangover Sunday!!

Braved sainsburys this morning, it was crazy! So many people were out and the queues were down the aisles. Oh well at least it's all over and done with.

Weigh in tonight, it's not going to be good but I'll take the shame! Hopefully no more than 2 pounds gain.

Back on plan today!! OH is gutted that he has gained 5 pounds over Christmas. I have a 4 pound gain.

I am hoping to lose it all as quickly as I can, hopefully by the 7th jan.

Official weigh in tonight at SW, hoping the scales aren't too bad. I gained 2.5 last week. I hope that the scales don't show a gain of anymore than 1.5. Back on plan properly tomorrow.

My step kids are going home tomorrow. I am sending them home with all the chocs and biscuits, I can't be trusted with them in the house!!

Woo hoo..... stayed the same at SW tonight which means an official gain of 2.5 pounds!!

Hopefully I'll have this off next week!

Never thought I would ever say this but I will be glad to go back to work tomorrow!
Being off work plays havoc with dieting and doing exercise. I have not been out running once since I broke up from work on the 20th.
I'm taking brekkie and lunch to work with me tomorrow and I'll make sure I get out for a run first thing!

Never thought I would ever say this but I will be glad to go back to work tomorrow! Being off work plays havoc with dieting and doing exercise. I have not been out running once since I broke up from work on the 20th. I'm taking brekkie and lunch to work with me tomorrow and I'll make sure I get out for a run first thing!

I haven't exercised for 2 weeks, was planning on Zumba tonight but I'm full of cold so haven't bothered. Hoping to start c25k again next week

Still haven't been out for a run! The weather is so off putting. I did however go out this morning and delivered leaflets for my SW class. 5,000 steps before brekkie! Great start to the day!

Back on plan with a vengeance today! No more faffing around.... There is weight to be lost!! Lol!

Seriously though, I am glad I am back in the zone. Christmas always throws me off track.

21 weeks until my 40th birthday and I have got 28 pounds to lose. I would like to lose it by then.

Back on plan with a vengeance today! No more faffing around.... There is weight to be lost!! Lol! Seriously though, I am glad I am back in the zone. Christmas always throws me off track. 21 weeks until my 40th birthday and I have got 28 pounds to lose. I would like to lose it by then.

You can do it! I'm aiming for another 14lb from what I was this morning by my birthday at beginning of July.....

Weigh in tonight at SW. Not sure what to expect really as I had a horrendous week last week and have only been back on track a couple of days.

Hopefully as small loss. Need to stay on track so that I can get rid of my Christmas gain and start to work on getting rid of the rest of the weight.

Stayed the same. I am ok with that really as I have actually only had 2 days on plan in the last week.
I MUST go out for a run tomorrow, no excuses. I need to get back into it.

Back