My diary - simples :) not goodbye..

Funny you should say that AbbieK cos I was freezing just before I went to bed....

Day 2 nearly over and quite honestly.....thank goodness!!!!

It's been a trial today....hope tomorrow is easier.

well done simples. tomorrow might not be so easy but i went into ketosis day 4 so just keep focused and if it is a bit hard then day 4 should be so much better so just keep thinking 1 day left and down the water lol

Well...here we go. Day 3. Yesterday was a toughie so I hope I can get through today. I checked the scale (I know I shouldn't) but was thrilled with what I saw. Can't wait to register my first official weigh in with you all on Wednesday!!
Just getting my little ones ready for the day. Scrambled egg for one (the baby) and fruit and toast for the other (the toddler). Told my OH he can sort himself out :)
Heading out to the supermarket next...got to get nappies. Need some willpower there!! LOL
Hope you all have a fab day and are all 100% x

Did ok with the supermarket...surprisingly. Bought Santa presents for the kids instead of junk for me :)

well done thats great

Struggling again!! I find the day really easy until about 6pm then ALL I think about is food. I start talking myself out of the diet. I start thinking :
it's not practical
it's not sustainable
there are healthier diets

...ultimately I know it is my body trying to dupe me into bingeing....it's so flippin' hard to say no. Had a wee bit cooked chicken and a couple of cauli florets....hope this staves off a full on departure.

Off for a Rooiboos tea:sigh:

3 words

Distraction, distraction, distraction ;)

xx

Day 4....feeling positive this morning. Got a small headache for the first time though. Can't be dehydrated as I drank 3.5 litres yesterday!
Looking forward to another good day. Chicken did me no harm...scales have moved again. Can't wait for Wed....that will be 1 week down :)

Here's to another good day for all :D

Yup...can't help it. I love seeing the numbers go down. I am however mentally prepared for a stall in weight loss too. I think if I am prepared for it..then it shouldn't knock my mood.

go you! how are you feeling now? i find the headaches fairly short lived x

gone ta! Looking forward to my next 'meal'! LOL
I have now tried all 4 shakes and I have to say...I like them all :)

Day 5!

Well I can't say there hasn't been a couple of very minor blips....but the scales are looking good. I will post my first official weigh in on Wednesday morning. So excited :D

Still 3 days to go until then so...must stay focused. Am managing ok....not 100% but pretty close.

How is everyone? I seem to be fine apart from coldness at night, manky taste in my mouth and bad breath (which I hope is gonna pass!)

Good luck today everyone...stay strong.:):)

Decided to view my weight loss in 10lb blocks..not sure why...just seemed to be a good way for me. I have 144lbs to shift...so first goal is that 14lb...then 10lbs each goal from there. Gonna do it this time...I can feel it:D

Good morning =)

We're on the same day and have a similar amount to lose and I'm feeling the exact same way as you do. I've saved up half of this mornings bar to have tonight in case I'm feeling desperate again.

I think the 10lb blocks is a great idea. Good luck hun x

Sounds like you're doing great - can't wait to see your weigh in results

xx

i think when i order another pack (if i stick at exante and don't wind up shifting to cd that is) i will just take shakes as i like them all too. i dont like the bars enough to need them in my life and i was never much a soup person anyway- and now i found out you can have bouillon on this diet i'll just have a cup of that if i'm craving savoury! x

Back