My diary - simples :) not goodbye..

agree entirely - don't do what I did and let one day turn into 2 weeks - if you get straight back to it i'm sure you'll have another fabulous loss to report

step away from the......dough balls!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha !!! :)
FMcB - lovely little garlic and herb filled balls of fun :)

Well....have truly blown it today. Won't list my sins ....don't want to induce cravings in others. However.....I am still a dead cert to be back on board first thing.

if we were perfect, we'd have nothing to strive for ;) x

Well here it is ....another day. Fresh start. Got lunch with a friend today but I intend to hold firm.
I weighed this morning....I know I shouldn't have. The scales say I have gained 3lbs...now I KNOW this is impossible and most will be fluid but boy did it give me a kick up the butt.
I also woke up this morning feeling sluggish and quite frankly C**P.
That may also be because my meds say no alcohol and I had a glass of wine and a margarita. EEK. I have berated myself and am all geared for a great restart.

Have a good day everyone :)

ditto that for me, day 1 and meeting a friend for lunch. sparkling water for one! hehe x

Not going to drone on....suffice to say today did not = a good restart. Could kick myself...hard!

Simples you can do it... at least you are coming on here and being 'accountable'... more of a chance of getting back into it. When I fall off the wagon I go quiet and dissappear.. I feel to ashamed to post!

Here's to a good day tomorrow YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thank you :) I needed that.

Nova - I have to keep posting...it keeps me on the straight and narrow better than sloping off. Believe me though....tis tempting not to confess sometimes.

Well.....................I have started today with a banana shake. no social occassions today. All on my own too....no kids food around me :)

Hubby is home all weekend (not working for a change!) so I will have a monitor stalking me ...LOL

Monday....hubby home most of the day and kids too.
Tues - Thurs just me on my tod :) I think I am all set for a good week now.

Scales say 6 lbs on now!!!!!!!! EEK. I know this can't be accurate as I have still be 'relatively' good with my food choices. Salads all day yesterday except some toast (2 slices).

What would I do without you all?

mmmm banana shake *drool*

c'mon simples, us aberdonians need to get back on track and show everyone how its done!! x

Oh Colly....I wish I could wave the banner with you, but I am such a flake just now. The AD's seem to be giving me a raging appetite, however they have also stopped me crying at the drop of a hat. I have to focus on repairing my mental health just now for the sake of my kids. Something my own mother never addressed!

I am still using Exante but not as TS. I have maybe 1 or 2 a day and eat a normal not low carb meal. It means my kcals are still under control and hopefully I can not gain weight whilst on my meds.
Best I can do just now to be honest. Hopefully..in a couple of weeks when the meds have settled down I will be back with a renewed vigour. I hope am still welcome here in the meantime. x

It sounds as though you have quite a battle on to keep your emotional head above water. Its always so contradictory isn't it, cos feeling so low makes you lose more control, and you know by taking a bit of control for your own eating will make you feel better, but whilst you are very low its sooo hard to see a way through.

It sounds like your plan for 2 meal replacements a day plus one low fat low carb meal could be better for you - TS may just add to your bad feelings if you don't stick to it. It took me years to get in the right place mentally to stick to this, and I fully understand how hard it is. Don't beat yourself up over it and rejoice (without cakes or pizzas!!) in the improvements you are making.

Good luck over the next few weeks.
x

Morning Simples, hope you are feeling OK today...

At the end of the day, you know yourself best, and what you can handle at the moment...
You do need to give yourself a break to let the AD's fully settle into your system, at the end of the day they are altering the chemicals in your brain!
Just keep listening to yourself and do what feels right...if you want this bad enough you will get right back on it properly when you are settled.

For me, I tend to hit rock bottom and then try to change my life to gain back some control.. I hit rock bottom last week- things are tough at home, hubbyNova hates new job and MiniNova hates new school (which I am really not keen on either)...both of these things I can't control at all, and my eating and drinking behaviour was shocking... I was going to bed during the day, drinking most nights, eating fast food every day... I felt terrible.
I really am the glue that holds my family together, and I was unsticking fast!

I woke up on Monday morning, and felt so ill and terrible. I usually blame the wine the night before but I hadn't had any for a couple of nights... and it really scared me. I decided there and then that was it. I had some left over CD in the cuoboard, and the rest is history.

I have steadily felt better all week, and felt more positive to boot. I joined the gym yesterday and went for a swim last night and it was so lovely.

You can do this, and you will do because you want it. You are worth it xx

Well....I had an easier day today. Stopped beating myself up. I am away on holiday from next Friday...to be honest, I can't see me starting before then again. Will re-commence hopefully upon my return. Just going to calorie count in the interim so I don't waste last weeks good work :)
I will be thinking about you all .... good luck and all the strength in the world x

hugs

xxxx

Back