My Diary, The Road To Skinnyville!

sparklychar said:
Absolute fail of a day... sandwiches, carrot cake, 4 biscuits, 2 cam shakes, 2 Orange juices, a croissant, a couple of chocs and one piece fried chicken and chips. I am awful! And seeing that has made it worse. It's even worse knowing that a couple of weeks ago I could and would have put more away.... xxx

Chick, just put it behind u... Todays another day!

You'll be able to get back on track! Just think of the reasons why u started cd in the 1st place!

Xxx

Soooo wi was yesterday...

And ...

7lbs & 5 1/2 inches off!

Woooo

So in the 3 n a half weeks ive been doing cd ive lost 19lbs and 16in yayyyy! Very Happy!

Didny really do cd yesterday, had 1 shake, a subway n a wee chicken fillet for tea, it showed on the scales today but thats fine, Im back om track 2 more wi's till the hen night, hoping for another 7 off by then!

Goin to start a wee weight thread n put in my daily weights, hopefully that'll spur me on a bit!

Well nowt much planned 2day, taking the kids to OH cousins little girls bday party then in to get jammies on n relax... OH is goin to the cup final so he wont be in till late ... Piece n quiet ... Bliss

Have a good day :) xxx

Not good! Love wee cocktail sausages.... They had them at the birthday party... Loads! Ate maybe 20... Some sausage rolls, homemade shortbread n a bit of bday cake :l ... Im getting comfy with the diet n losing the determination! I feel n look better than ive done in a long time n even posed for some pics n for once didnt demand they be deleted cos they actually look ok!

Need to refocus... Im still fat, still far from goal! Need to stop picking on food!

I can do this!

Xx

Was 100% yesterday n theres a gain 2day :-( want to cry! What have i done!

:'(

Because you've drunk so much water most likely! As long as your going in the general downward direction its fine, blips happen xxxx

sparklychar said:
Because you've drunk so much water most likely! As long as your going in the general downward direction its fine, blips happen xxxx

Aww ano! Back in the right mindset anyway, this diet is too bloody expensive to have blips lol

Xxcc

Hey chick, how are you doing? you're totally right about the diet being too expensive for blips! Need to remind myself of that!! xx

Back