My Diary - the Ups & Downs of the CD Diet

Trini_Divine

Finally getting surgery
Right! I've decided that tomorrow I'm gonna try again...not 790 but SS. If I try 790 I don't think I can control how much I eat. The reason I initially started CD was because food wasn't involved (at least not with SS).

So, roll on tomorrow! Food is NOT an option!!! I'm going to keep this as a little diary and check in once, twice a day.

Any advice, support, reassurance welcome!!! :) I have to do this. You see that thing counting down to my birthday...if I reach that and still haven't lost anything and I'm still struggling...then I'm definitely giving this up :sigh:

Wish me luck!x

Hey Sacha!!

You can do this. Early nights, lots of baths, drink your water (not your bath water before you panic :p ) and you'll be fine! ;)

hehe. that's great hun. thanks! I will try not to drink the bath water!

Hi Trini Divine

Passing you lots of motivation and inspiration, persever and you will see the results for yourself.

Keep posting - it helps.

Take care

Saksred.x

Trini....

Slap me if you want...I'm ready to duck out of your way! However, hun...if you really want to do this then the best place to start is to get clear about why you are doing this. It is very easy to get stuck into the "how" - i.e SS - however, what makes us fall down is our motivations are not compelling enough!

"Food is NOT an option" makes it seem like an attractive and forbidden option...what do you think happens, when we look at it like that! Remember we are all Eve....of course, we want the forbidden fruit and we're gonna have it and deal with the consequences later.

However, when you look at it from another perspective such as "Looking even better than I do now and feeling good about myself is the only option" then it changes our behaviours and our choices.

So, yeah, believe in yourself Girlfriend cos' we all know that you can do it but you're the one that has to want to do it because what you;ll gain will make it worthwhile!!!

;)

Hi Trini

Well done on deciding to get straight back on that wagon. Stay focussed & you can do it.

All the best
x

Hi trini
Wishing you loads of luck for SS. But it's not luck you need, but determination.
Have a clear goal (make lists, have photo's whatever), have loads of distractions when you want food (paint your nails, have a bath, phone a friend, remake a list of your goals and acheivements so far)
To make this work, I believe that you have to really really want to loose weight FOR YOURSELF
Good luck hun

Ladies, Ladies (and Gentlemen?)...

Today Is Day One, As You Know, And It's The First Time I've Woken Up And Not Had Food On My Mind. Which Is Amazing, Especially As It's Almost Totm And Yesterday I Was Craving Chocolate Like Nobody's Business. Lol. I Think I Can Safely Say I'm Ready To Do This And Not Feel Like I'm Trying To Convince Myself. I Actually Believe What I'm Saying. Hehe. I Don't Know What's Happened 'cause I Haven't Told Myself Anything New. I Still Have The Same Goals To Achieve But Maybe I Want Them Even More Now?

I Guess I'm Realising That Everyday I F*** Up Is A Day Wasted. My Birthday Is 6 Wks Away And It Feels Like It's Creeping Up On Me. Aarrggh!!! All I Know Is That By June/july This Weight Is Going To Be Off (or Very Near To It).

This Will Be The First Summer In Almost 6 Yrs That I'll Be Able To Walk Into Any Shop And Buy Something I Want To Wear, Not What I Have To Wear. It Can Be A Colour Too...doesn't Have To Be Black Or A Dark Colour. Yipppeeee.

Well, It's Almost 10 Am And I Have Had One Pack And A Litre And 1/2 Of Water. Yay Me!!!

P.s: To: Diva.... Why Would I Slap You When You Speak Such Sense? That Was A Great Way Of Putting Things. I'm Gonna Read That Again ;-) Thanks! Thanks To All Of You. Expect To Hear A Lot From Me. Lol. Xxx

Good Luck Trini!!! You can do it hun.
If your head is in the right place you shall succeed!!

Hi ya trine,
just adding my bit! :D

I am the worlds worst day oner! but suprisingly today I am on day two yippee, and already in the pink :D

My lil tip is to have an extra pack or even packs if you need to, just until you get into the swing of things. May even help to have a double shake as that will really fill you up. :D What I did yesterday and it really worked for me, which is why I'm telling you lol was making up my vanilla shake, ( I had all vanilla yesterday with some sunshine orange water flavouring.) when I make it up I get about a pint and a half - so I pour the shake into the pint glass, and there's still some left in the blender, to this I add a scoop of mix a moose, whiz it up and then pour that into a bowl. did that again with the second shake so had a big bowl full of 'moose' which I had about 8ish... May be worth a try??

Keep your eyes on the prize girlie :p

Diva, great advice as usual, I shall be reading that again too :p

Geri, we are gonna have to fight...

'Cause I'm definitely the worlds worst day oner. lol. Between Cambridge and lighterlife...goodness gracious, I deserve a trophy!

Any way... congrats on getting to day two!!!
Thanks for the advice but I don't have water flavourings or mix a moose. Hmm, maybe I should go down to the counsellor and get some? I just can't be arsed to get into that whole thing about this being day one (he thinks I started on monday :sigh: ) I think I'll do that tomorrow or when I go to see him on friday. Gonna get through today...no matter what!

At the moment I'm having severe hunger pains. but I'm actually happy about it. lol. I can also feel a bit of a headache creeping on :( (I suffer from migraines but this diet makes it 10x worse). I know that will stop once I allow myself to get into ketosis.

I went to the doctor just now and had to pass by the fish n chip shop on the way. Usually love the smell but it made me feel sick. Yayyyy! It's crazy...the things that excite me. lol.

Well, half way through day one and doing well. Need to have my second pack in about 1/2 an hr and about 3 more litres of water and I'm sorted! :)

Hiya Trini.,

Right back at you with the advice you gave me earlier, I feel so much more positive since my original post and soon you will be a Thinny Trini (sorry I know that is really bad!!!)

XXXX

:D Thanks hun.xxx
Don't worry, it wasn't that bad! Don't want to be as thin as Trinny (sp?) (trinny and susanna) though. But we'll get there girl!x

Lol,
tell you what, no more day ones - and we'll give the trophy to someone else! :D

Well done on feeling sick when passing the chippie :p :D

It's great to hear you sounding sooo positive - you can do it girlie :p and tis a good idea as you say to wait until friday to get your water flavourings etc..

Keep Shaking :D

That was close!!!

Ok...so I had my second pack at 2pm. About 1/2 hr later I was extremely tempted to order a chinese. :eek:
BUT..........I DIDN'T!!! The craving has now passed. I still want to eat something but I'm not going to. Thank God there's no food in my house. I feel like having another pack but I'm gonna wait a few more hours and if need be I'll double it. For now I'm gonna keep sipping on my water. Might take a nap (well, I'll be up frequently to use the bathroom). I have an extremely anxious feeling. I'm all tense. But I'm determined to do this. I've written in my calender (on the 1st Feb) "Day 2...yayy me". lol. So, I'm gonna make it through. For once!

Yay You indeed :D

well done, it'll be great to be on day 2 on the first of the Month, don't know how many times my lot have heard me say ' ooh I'll get back on tomorrow, first of the Month is always a good day to start' pmsl then hear myself saying it the next Month and the next - with lots of day ones in between them :eek:

Doubling up shakes is a good idea, even if you go over the quota for the day, its better than eating something!

Stay strong

pmsl? I really have to get with these abbreviations. lol. I know most of them now I think. lol.

I think that's it... I'm fed up of saying "I'll start tomorrow". OK, I'm watching Ricki Lake so I'm gonna come offline. Will check in after my nap :)

Day two...

I'm still here! :eek:

My body feels a little less bloated (constant trips to the toilet may be the reason for that. lol) but my headache is out of this world!!! Good thing I stocked up on migraine tablets.

I'm a bit sick of the water. I had 6 1/2 litres yesterday. At the moment I'm struggling to go and get my 3rd litre :jelous: but I will soon. Gonna just let my stomach settle down.

Gonna see my CDC tomorrow evening and I think I'll be investing in some mousse.

I pray I last the day.x

Hi Trini

You can do this - just stay focussed.

I am trying to get back into ketosis after a wobble. I gained some weight and can't figure out why, but threw the dummy outta the pram and ate a bucket load of choccy cos I was so cross at how unfair it was! So, now struggling back into ketosis. Decided not to keep checking my ketostix as each time I am still not pink, I get close to giving in! Might even do the same with weighing which I do everyday at mo, although this will be harder to give up. Decided that I won't eat for Feb and then check the scales!

Each time I drink the water, I think of it washing away those pesky fat cells - don't know if it does, but I like the idea!

Take care

Back