My Diary thread

Well, day 22.

I cannot beleive I have got to day 22! It's not been easy but hey, if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well! I missed my lunch today, I left it at home. Wally! I was famished by the time I git in! I cooked Steve a risotto tonight, I wanted to nick some chicken, and I was close, but I didn't. This is the first time I have cooked since being on CD. So it was a little test. I PASSED! Mind you, there is some left in the fridge and I could be tempted to have a go! No I won't, but it is good to know that I have done that and not given in! I had the Cranberry crunch bar tonight, not bad, although I do prefer the others. Will be having that again. I keep punishing myself that I will not eat for a long long time! But, I will be eating in Florida, so I will be eating not next month but the month after! It's keeping me focused.

I have officailly lost a stone now! Although I was hoping for more, I am still pleased at what I have done. Next week is AAM week, now, can anyone tell me, when it says 50gms, is that raw or cooked meat? I know it can make a difference.

Any advice welcome!

So, 11 weeks and 5 days to go, so that is a possibility of loosing 40lbs! Thats 2 stone and 12 pounds, on top of the stone I have lost! 3 stone 12, which means I will weigh 11.5 stone!!!!!!! I will be so chuffed! Must keep focused, must keep focused, drink drink drink! x

Hey Janice!!

AAM - cooked weight honey!! And what is it with cous cous and risotto today?!! I faced that battle (and won phew!!) but man it was hard!! :eek: Keep going strong girl! :D

Hiya D-Q I am I am! So, chicken cooked weighs less than raw! So I can have more!!!! Cool! So do you cook yours and then weigh it out? I thought I was being clever last night, I bought a peice of whie smoked haddock, and quorn. I cut them all up in the weights required! But I suppose that means calorie intake not too high! I can't wait to eat food! x

Good idea, although Steve does his own cooking as a rule, It's the only way to keep on the straight and narrow! Last night was a struggle though! But I was very very very good!I did not let one bit of food touch any where in my mouth region!!!!! I had my tetra brik whilst cooking which did help! As a typical woman, multi-tasking! Cooking dinner whilst sorting out my fish and quorn!!

My Diary

Hi to everyone,

I am really inspired by reading the stories on these forums and well done to everyone. I am 2 weeks into my CD journey and it is likely to be a long one. I start at 25st 8lb with a target of 11.5 stone, so I may be around on her for a while

I have started to keep a diary on a blog site
please feel free to take a look , bookmark it and make comment

Alan

The Big Diet

Hello Alan, and welcome to the site! How long have you been doing this? I am on day 24, and I am still going! I have lost over a stone! My other half has now hidden the scales away so I cannot weigh until Saturday, as I have become obsessed! LOL! I live on them! I have had half a shake this morning as I usually fancy a hot chocolate late at night, so now I can have my meal bar and then later my shake with hot water! What a treat!!!

Well day 24almost over. And I am feeling tired. Drained exhausted, and that was before I got to work! I keep yawning, my brain needing oxygyn! I had half a shake this morning, leaving the other half for later tonight as a hot toddy (-the whisky!)

O/H has hidden the battery for the scales, so I cannot weigh myself as it has become an obsession, and thats not good. That waty I can't loose heart when I weigh everyday and it don't come off! I know it will but I have been weighing 4 times a day!

I had a bit of bad news today, I found out that the wedding Car I had booked over a year ago, is no longer available due to compant going bust! Great. It was to my colours and everything. Not a happy bunny. Normally I would go get a kitkat, but instead today I treated myself to 3 litres of water! LOL

Ok, day 29 now drawing to a close, and first night of AAM week. I can't say that I am looking forwards to going back to SSing, as having food tonight was wonderful!

I had people coming up to me today saying how loveley I looked! That they could see the weight I had lost, WOW! I am chuffed! If that isn't enough to keep me going.............. anyway, thought I would post as I have not done so for a few days. I had quorn tonight, along with asaragus, mushroom and spinach, dry fried and it was lush! Having smoked haddock tomorrow night. undyed. I love fish. Just 10 weeks and 4 days until holis=day! Then I can eat real food for 2 weeks! I will be careful but I am gonna enjoy this holiday, wearing littler shorts than normal!!!!! LOL, catch up soon x

Well there are a few possibilites, ust waiting to see what happens. My skirt is almost fallin off today, I think I need to buy some new clothes! My trousers no longer fit, too big. I am just worried that I will not loose this week being on AAM, and having TOTM for over 2 weeks now is getting me down! But hey, I have food to look forwards to tonight!

You sound like it's going really well! Can't wait for my clothes to start falling off (-:

Amy

YOu have a fantastic weight loss! I left my lunch at home yesterday! SO whilst cooking I had my tetra brik, then ate my AAM and then later whilst watching the fab take that on the brit awards, I had a chocolate bar! I felt like I had been really naughty!

NOW ON DAY 32!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

Getting on really well, although I had an indian on Tuesday night! I had tandoori chicken with lettuce leaves. Was nice, and I know it was naughty but it was a works bonding thing so I could not say no. And as a supervisoe and it would have been frowned apon. But, I did a ketosis test and I am still in. Last night I had mashed cerariac, which I really enjoyed! Withc chicken with a little chilli powder on and spinache and asparagus, well, it was Valentine's day!!! ;)

I don't feel like I have lost this week, I feel bl;oated and still on TOTM, now 2 weeks and 3 days, and I feel awful in that department. Not sure if it's this diet or my new pill. I think I may have put on weight. Can't see any difference and Steve still has the battery hidden for the scales. Saturday is when I am allowed to get on the scales, but I am too worried too as I think it will be more.

I bought a new jacket last year, I could not do it up, but it looked smart anyway, now I can do it up and sit down in it, infact it now drowns me!

I can also keep up walking with my manager without getting puffed out and I notice I walk round a lot quicker. Getting up and down the stairs do not tire me out like it used to.

Only real problems I have at the mo is with the loo, no2's, too large and paiful to pass. I was in agony the other night. My tummy felt like it had had a fight with Nigel Benn! I don't think it is lack of water, I mean, how can 5 litres a day not be enough??????? Going to the doctors on Monday about TOTM, think he will have a shock at the weight I have lost! Even though I don't think I have lost any this week. x

Hiya,

the way I understand it, you HAVE to lose fat on this diet. So even if you don't lose weight, maybe check your measurements?

Amy

DAY 35

Wahoo! I have come back from WI tonight and my total is 19.8lbs!!!! Wow almost 1.5 stone in 5 weeks! How cool is that! Last night of AAM tonight, and I have to say I will be pleased to get back to normal. No weighing and cooking! Back to the easy life!!! I am feeling so good tonight. Mind you, I have the last few days. Full of bounce and energy. Starting back on the bike now, so a little exercise should help! I am well on my way to a ski9nny me! BINGO! This diet it sooooooooo good! All people needing to loose weight should try it, and boy woud they be pleased! I get annoyed at my mate, "I love my food too much to do that" rubbish! I lurved my food, it's all about frame of mind, and really wanting it. You can't expect to have a chinese twice a week, a bottle of wine every night and crap every night, to sit and veg on the sofa and expect to get thinner! REALITY CHECK___________NOT POSSIBLE! I told her she needs to get up off her bottom and do something about it. And then complains she gets no male attention. I get annoyed because that was how I was, and now I am changing things, I can see how easy it is. AND, yeah AND she said she could not really see the weight I had lost! WHAT? It is obvious, I am 20lbs lighter! Even people who see me every day can notice! I think she is jelous :jelous: Well, when I am 10 stone and she is 16, I will then ask her if she see the difference. Sorry to get on the soapbox, but she needs help and I get frustrated with her. Am I the only one who would be bothered? Or am I turning into a skinny B***h?

Hey honey

No you're not the only one, but you have to remember a large part of your success is that you are in THE RIGHT PLACE for you to do this now. Maybe your friend isn't. We can all get evangelical when we find something that works for us, but all you can do is lead by example - keep losing, let her comments slide over your back, and you never know you might be helping her get through her first few days in the summer ;) Keep it up girl! :cool:

fantastic! Well done!

Amy

Back