My Diary thread

DAY 39 and still going strong!

Day 39

Well, I lost my Guinea pig yesterday, so I was sad. And guess what? I was hungry. But I didn't eat anything although I really fancied a tin of spinache, but I didn't thank goodness! I am now on day 4 of SSing after AAMW and I am coping. Better than I thought I would. After 3.5 weeks of having TOTM (Yes, bloody 24 days of it) I have stopped and I don't feel so bloated. I hope to loose loads this week. I am now on a mission. 6 weeks of SS, with no AAMW as I am going to Florida April 28th and will be back to food again. (Will do SS once back tho!) so half way through the 11 weeks. If I can do another 2 stone I will be a happy girl! I am now wearinf a fitted shirt that I have not worn for 5v years! Although I look in the mirror and I see tha same fat person I did at the beginning of this diet:mad: . I don't see myself any smaller! Although everyone around me sees it! :) I just wish it was over. Oh well, 9 weeks tomorrow and we will be off on holiday! I can't wait! Funny thing is, my CDC goes out there to Orlando on the same day as us! Almost the same time! So I will see her I reckon at Gatwick! She is great, really helpful and supportive! :)

Oh well, now going into the city to treat myself, to something I can't eat!!!!

Well done on sticking to it when things got hard - you have great losses so far!

Amy

DAY 43 in the big brother house!

What a hell of a weekend! Friday I was in such a state. My poor other half, I really was a cow to him, and I wanted to eat spinache! i mean why would I fancy spinache???!!!:confused:

Tomorrow I will have been on TOTM for 4 weeks and it's not just a show, it is massive, I have no energy, I just want to cry and although today I feel ok, I know inside there is something going on. If I stand up I go all spinny and starrey. And on sSatuday i had a mouthbleed from my gums. So bad that all I could taste was blood all night. My Mum is on the diet and she had a massive nose bleed. Is it the diet causing this? I hope not beacaue I am doing so well. Accoding to my scales I have now lost 25lbs, only 3lbs off 2 stone! Which is amazing in 6 weeks! 6 weeks ago I was 15 stone 6 I am now 13 stone 9! I have not been this weight in years. I have just made an appointment with my gp, and I can't get in until Monday next week! And I had to buy a new pair of jeans at the weekend, I last tried on a size 22 but refused to buy that size! On saturday I bought a size 16!!!!!!!!!:) I was mega chuffed! If anyone can tell me if this diet effects your blood please let me know. x

Sorry youre having a rough time Janice. Cant supply any answers for you, but Id try ring the doctors back and put pressure on to see if you could get a earlier appointment.

take care
xx

hope you feel better soon <hugs>

Amy

Hi Janice,

It affects hormones and i too had a really tough time on TOTM. I consulted my doc too as i was completely drained, ratty, irritable and angry at the world. As i had just had a coil fitted a few weeks before he said it was normal. I still think it was down to the diet. Anyway it finally righted itself and i feel great. Try some multi vitamins with iron as you are losing alot of blood!!

Hope you get sorted and keep it up hon.

x

Day 45, TOTM still going (day 30 now)

I don't feel too bad today, yesterday I was really high! I was really feeling good and I don't know why! I got on the scales this morning and I had lost another 3lbs since Saturday. So that makes me just 1lb off 2 stone. So that has made me feel good today! Although I have to go and get some new clothes, so that is the downside, spending more money which I could do without, but I can't weat trousers and skirts that fall off now can I?!!!!!:)

Last night I slipped up. I made a coffee for Steve and I , and without thinking added milk. I did not want to waste it so I did drink it. To be honest, I didn't think it was very nice, I like black better. So I don't think I have gone off track as I would not have lost the weight.

Oh well people, this is a crazy and weird diet, but it works, really works. You just got to put your back bone into it and be true to yourself. There have been days I feel really bad, but there has been good days too! I only have 4.5 weeks until I start moving up the scale to adapt for the holiday. in other words, 8 weeks on friday until we go!

You are doing really well Janice and the holiday is not that far off. Just keep focused on you being fitter wizzing round all those parks, your photos will look fab.

you are doing really well!

Amy

Thank you everyone, I have managed to get to see GP tonight and I hope there can be something they can do. Not sure if going upto 790 will help me with TOTM, and help my body "recover", I will speak to my CDC and see what she says. x

Now on 790

I did get to see the doctor, and he think I may have an iron problem. I have had a blood count done, and I have discussed with my CDC to go up to 790 to gain more iron in my diet. What made it worse, is that coming out of the doctors i fell down a pothole in the car park and sprained my ankle. Who else do you know that goes to the doctors and come out worse than they went in!!!

I did ask if the iron problem was down to CD and the doctor said no. I am chuffed to bits. Thursday night and Friday Steve made me eat because of getting the dizzy spells, and although it was not diet food ( fish fingers and birdseye honey mustard chicken) and the veg (weetcorn one night and carrots the next) the meals only came to around 260 cals each and I have stayed in ketosis. And I have still lost 5.6lbs in the l;ast 2 weeks! The scales did not move the last 4 mornings, but today thay have! I think I may be worried that going onto 790 will stop the weight loss. Will have to wait and see. But, it's better to be healthy and loose slower than loose quick and end up killing myself!

What really makes me cross is that some people cut out AAM week, and they don't realise how important it is to do. I am loosing well, but I will not risk my health just to get there a few days quicker. And thank you to Coley, she has been a diamond, she knows what I mean! x:)

Day 59

&90 seems to be agreeing with me, and I have noticed that I am not craving foods any more, although I do get hungry near tea time. I had to buy a new pair of trousers yesterday due to the ones I had bought just after christmas was falling off. So now, I am in size 16, where as I do own some that are 22! I felt incredible asking an assisstant "Do these come in a 16 please?"

We done a red nose day event last week and wore my brand new size 16 jeans, already they are too big, I am able to pull them down without undoing them. I have gone and tried on 14's but not quite there yet.

I have joined the "fat club" at work, where we all pay £100, then by Dec 1st, the person to loose the biggest % of thier body weight will win £1k, so I entered into it and I am fighting hard to win it! Only 6 weeks until the holiday to Florida and tomorrow will be 6 months to the wedding!

I did a naughty thing last night, I cooked a curry for O/H, and without thinking, I tried a mouthul of sauce! Bad girl! But, I don't feel bad about it, I am not angry at myself, I am not depressed and I am 100% dedicated to doing this. First slip up in nearly 9 weeks, so can't be too bad!

My scales say that I am now 13stone, 5.25lbs and considering that just before Christmas I weighed in at 15 stone 7.5, I think I have done alright!

People keep coming up to me and call me skinny, they say god you look good. My other half is proud as punch and so am I.

For all those starting this diet, it works, keep working at it and you will get ther. I am about a third of the way, and I know it will be hard when I get back from holiday to get back into it, but then I have the wedding dress to think of. I am having a fitting next Thursday, and looks like I will need to change the style! I feel so good, the fact I am not craving anything anymore is excellent! I am happier on 790 rather than SS and it's not making too much difference on the scales. But I do feel guilty eating at night!!!!!! LOL

I do have more veg than I think I should but whilst loosing weight, it can't hurt. I am supposed to half a pint of milk but to be honest I just have a splash in a cup of tea when I get home from work. Oh well, must sign off as busy at work. Good luck to all for this week!

Day 67! I can't beleive I have been doing this over two months now! I have gone back onto SSing as I fear that I was not going to loose the weight and the food was so dull on 790. I am hoping to be in the 12's by the time I go to Florida (5 weeks tomorrow) and atthe mo I weigh 13 4, which is great! I want to be wearing size 14's in the states. When I get back I may come off the diet and do the 1500 diet. Not sure as yet. My other half does not want me to loose my curves! But I do!

I think I will SS when I get back after all! So, I think that I may loose another couple of pounds by Sunday, so will be really close!

Back