My diary to graduation!

Hello all!

How was everyones week! So happy it's Friday not that it means much for me will still be studying this weekend!

Just weighed in lost 1 pound! Am now 16st 13. Am very pleased to be out of the 17s. Have been here a few times before and slipped back but really want this so going to push for more next week. Free foods here I come!

Just going to start a little timeline.

Start - 17st 4
Week 1 - 17st 0
Ss
Week 2 - 17st 0
Week 3 - 16st 13

Good luck everyone xx

Well done on ur loss lizzie!!!

Just weighed in and only lost a half. Bit bemused as been 100% all week. Still, it's a loss!!! Think I've just been used to losing 2 lbs plus every week that half doesn't seem very much! Be positive tho!!!! And here's to a good week next week.

Busy weekend ahead, so that should stop me thinking about food!!

Have a great weekend x

100 days to graduation, star week, feeling like an elephant and feel like I'm getting no where! Urgh! I know I won't have lost this week. Even tried looking for quick fix pills on the Internet last night.

Hope your having a better week than me! Xx

Well, I gained 1.5 :eek: this week for no reason what so ever. But I am an old hand at this now, and these sort of random fluctuations dont send me into a spiral of eating chocolate like they used to :D I stomped and moaned a bit obviously, but I refuse to let it affect this weeks weigh-in.

I have just done a sneaky-peak *slaps wrist* and the random gain has gone and then some. Hopefully I should be in for a nice loss on Tuesday :)

Back