Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

Oooops I fell off the wagon.... Back on it first thibg tomorrow xxx hopefully iv not done any damage xxx

No biggie. I did last night and back on it today. Missing coffee so drinking one black with sweetener at the moment x

Day 4... Ok so I messed up last night but today back to it.. Just having a vanilla and coffee.. I think I only like my shakes when they are piping hot! As soon as they start to turn like warm I really can't stand them so drink them as fast as I can!

Going to see my nan today... She usually does me lunch so I have told her no lunch for me! I'll tell her when I get there about the diet, she's usually very supportive so all should e ok...

Usually me and my partner and son eat out on Saturday night but iv told my partner I'm doing him dinner in doors which he is happy with because he's trying to watch his weight too...

Anybody know if salmon is ok for the fish portion of the SS+ meal?

Thanks

Welcome back :)

Hope your nan understands and great that your partner does. I'm not doing + so I will let someone else answer that one lol. Keep going we will get there together!

My dad nearly made me home made pie yesterday and my mum had to tell him not to... I cut up my partners 2 tier bday cake yesterday and didn't even taste it... I think we're doing good :) x

Ooo well done not eating the cake! I'm trying to be super good now after last nights blip! Haha..

We will defo get there...
What days your weigh in? X

Weigh in is wed morning. I've weighed myself today and I'm 13st 7lbs. 7lb loss since wed... x

Wow amazing! I'm too scared to weigh wspecially after last night...
Mines weds morn too at 9.30! Eeeeeek! Hehe x

9.45 ish here lol, good luck! We both had a mishap n put it behind us so interesting what wed will bring for us both x

Vegetable soup for my 3rd pack today. Had cookies and cream and cuppachinno (can't spell that word lol) as well. Only thing I don't like us the spicy tomato soup, still got a few packs to try though yet x

Haha I just realised I posted this in your diary not mine! Doh! Really sorry lol x

Everything ok Ruby? X

Haha that's ok!

Haven't had a chance to get on here today...
So last night had a little mishap again but nothing too bad!! Today I had a slice of beef for my meal - I know that's not allowed but I gathered at least I'm not eating the roast potatos put in front of me and just ate one slice of meat! Eeeeek!

Only had one pack today so am going tonhave a hot choc tonight!!

How's your day jade?

Hellooo thought you had left us lol. I had a little cry to my Boyf today wondering wether the plan is for me, but he talked me around and I've been 100%

Did another unofficial weigh this morning, 8lbs lost since Wednesday, but that's without clothes.

That's not too bad it's not like you have pigged out :) x

Oh no! Ur doing brilliantly! Better than me.. Whatever diet I'm on I find it hard at the weekends.. We have so many parties going on at the minute.. And i can't keep myself away when there's food!!!
I'm 100% sole sourcing until Wednesday now, no meal nothing...I haven't weighed at all am too scared because of the mishaps...!! Dreading the weigh in...

Xx

Because its such a big change in your first week I bet you will still lose some :) I'm scraping by to find the £49 a week for this so I'm staying well away from food lol. I know what u mean about weekends but I'm giving up the booze and parties for a while til Xmas at least lol x

I have my bday on 8th December so that's my only crazy day planned... Well I'm not gona go crazy but just have a few drinks so il have a meal as well that day..

It is expensive..!! When are you goin to try the bars? I might ask for some next week? X

I'm not sure, my CDC said none for 2 weeks and I was horrified that the tetras cost more too lol I may just stick to the packs.. But then again I do miss chewing a lot so maybe a few bars won't hurt. Ah if it's your birthday then your excused lol ;) must drink on an empty belly. I'm on antibiotics for a while too so no drinking for me anyways x

Mustn't * stupid phone x

How much does your CDC charge for tetras?

Mine charges 2.25 for tetras and 2.20 for bars!! And £2 for packets!!!

Not sure, it worked out about £4 dearer though and I don't drive and have to do the 4-5 mile journey there and back so if I can save on packs I will do lol x

Back