My diary to slimdom!

Today has been good :)

I have had

Caramel shake
Spicy spaghetti with 200g slim noodles
Chocolate shake made in2 an attempted brownie

8 pints of water

Still have a shake to go, will put baba in bed then have a hazelnut one I think...

Will log my weight tomorrow :-/

Uv done better with the water then me tdai well done hun :) hehe xx

Oops i dint weigh the slim noodles js halved it u think tht matters? Hmm iv gta crispy vanilla shake left wich will mke into mini pudding and umm half me trufffa bar hehe x

Uv done better with the water then me tdai well done hun :) hehe xx

Oops i dint weigh the slim noodles js halved it u think tht matters? Hmm iv gta crispy vanilla shake left wich will mke into mini pudding and umm half me trufffa bar hehe x

Nope of course it doesn't matter with the noodles :) not many calories n zero carbs 2 packs wouldn't have had any affect on weight loss! X x

Well today I've been stupid... I always do when I get my sns delivery with bars in!!

I've had a strawberry shake and.... 3 BARS!!!

Grrrrr

Nothing else but water for me today

I can do this :-/

Well done on the loss! It's a great result and I think you should be really proud of that achievement. This diet is bloody hard and anyone who sticks to it and gets results should give themselves a huge pat on the back!
Ha! I hope it wasn't the choc mint bars you ate today. They are truly vile!!! I had one for tea today and couldn't even finish half of it. Vile vile vile!
And yes! You can do this! In fact. You are doing it!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss! It's a great result and I think you should be really proud of that achievement. This diet is bloody hard and anyone who sticks to it and gets results should give themselves a huge pat on the back!
Ha! I hope it wasn't the choc mint bars you ate today. They are truly vile!!! I had one for tea today and couldn't even finish half of it. Vile vile vile!
And yes! You can do this! In fact. You are doing it!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

One of them was a choc mint bar and I agree... Was like I was eating toothpaste!!! But I still ate it :-/

The choc orange ones are amazing!

At least it was things from the plan. But lots of water will help flush them through.

Well done on the loss xx

Lol! Did u just wolf them down together in a big binge, or did u space them out? I could've eaten 20 choc and coconut bars if i'd of had them! :)

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol! Did u just wolf them down together in a big binge, or did u space them out? I could've eaten 20 choc and coconut bars if i'd of had them! :)

All at once and then a shake straight away so now I am starving... But resisting :)

Oh my godddddd, u were on a mission! Did it feel good? (And then instantly bad?!) Nothing like spacing your 4 packs out, lol! Your only human after all. And at least it was nothing off plan! X

Oh my godddddd, u were on a mission! Did it feel good? (And then instantly bad?!) Nothing like spacing your 4 packs out, lol! Your only human after all. And at least it was nothing off plan! X

Yup exactly how it felt!! Was proud of myself not to have anything else today :)

I missed having my meal pack with slim rice though... But will tomorrow x

I love the mint choc bars! I've had 2 bars today which is naughty but feel better now that you've had 3 haha x

Hi, sorry to barge in, but you can buy slim pasta/rice from holland and barrett. And at the moment its on offer, buy one and get second for penny. Its about 2.99

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's this slim rice? Where where where?!!

Yup it's from h n b 2.50 for 2x 200g packs at the moment... Zero carbs and 15 cals in the whole 200 grams :) my saviour! I dry fry it with a bit of bouillon powder x x

And s&s say there's no limit to how much you can eat x

Ketosis is finally here!!

Freezing
Not hungry
Packs really fill me up
Loads of energy

Ketostix also confirm this!! Took its bloody time lol, hope for a similar, if not better, weight loss this week x x

Back