1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I am going to start a diary for my journey. So far have lost 2.5 stones but my scales are showing a slight gain this week and am really not looking forward to weigh in...havent had the best of weeks but don't deserve a gain I don't think...time will tell I suppose what I get! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. OzzieMoz

OzzieMoz Keep on Truckin'

Start Weight:
    86.7kg
    Current Weight:
    77.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    64.5kg
    Lost(%):
    8.8kg(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find keeping a diary is helping keep me focussing, as whilst I don't tend to write much about what I'm eating etc, somehow it keeps me thinking about what I'm planning to eat for the day and about my target for what I want to achieve.

You've done really well so far and this is an awful time of year for sticking to plan! Fingers crossed for a weightloss!

:D

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Hi thanks for the encouragement. I maintained which am ok with just worried what the next couple of weeks will bring as I have a few things on this week and of course xmas and new year.... I'm going to try and write down everything I eat so can keep track and hopefully do more exercise this week!

Hope things are going well for you!

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I find Fridays difficult as I have a long working day where it's not easy to eat satisfying food and I always feel fed up so want to reach for something to cheer me up :( Have tried to prevent this temptation by getting as much stuff together for me to eat so will have to see how I get on :sigh:

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    :sigh: ...it's hard this time of year.....had a lovely day yesterday...carvery and then out to a friends for food (syn free curry so that was good!) and lots of bacardi and then baileys...mmmmm

Just trying to hang on in there today and not go for hangover food! But really fancy a takeaway....but I can do it...just got to stay focused!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.