My Diary...

hi leeds, just checking in with you. you have done amazingly well, a full 100% week, and an awesome loss to prove it. have faith in what you are doing and you should loose well. your 5lb loss could also be related, maybe, to having a full ss week and you might have gotten rid of some water retention. i would say that a 3lb to 4lb loss per week should be the norm. i used to get these losses even on the 810 plan.

exercise - do what you feel you are capable to doing. don't worry if you don't want to do it. focus on your diet first and foremost.

also fab news that your TOTM came. the dizzyness might be the loss of blood and the drain on your body due to the lateness. try having some higher carb bars when you have TOTM to compensate.

my next weigh in is tuesday.

day 79 - hello all. had a brilliant 100% day yesterday and hoping for the same today. no hunger at all and no PMT.

great things - thanks for all your support. you have been inspiring to me and thanks for all the tips.

we booked our hols today - 2 weeks all inclusive in June. never been AI and a bit nervous but with 3 kids now it seems the best thing cost wise and saves us numerous trips into town to find somewhere to eat . also means we can pay and not worry about extra costs when we get there. i will not do CD when out there at all but will continue my cd when i get back. hope you are all having a good day.

I am determined to lose at least 2lbs this week, although am sure body will hold on to some pounds as i lost 5lbs last week. need to have a good few weeks as its easter hols soon and we have trips away with kids where i want to be more flexible. so if i get a good 100% few weeks in now i can chill out over easter hols with ss+ days and be nearly at goal so not have to worry.

good luck ladies.

hiya leeds. ohh i bet you cant wait for your hols. we are also hoping to book a family holiday in june and go AI aswell. we havent done it before but i agree with what you say, you dont have to worry about extra costs then. it will be nice to buy nice swimwear eh in smaller sizes. you are doing brilliantly so enjoy ya new figure.xx

day 80 - hello girls. had the day from hell yesterday as was ringing round for quotes for our holiday. we chose turkey as we thought we'd go cheap this year! well, it cost us the same as our annual dubai trip! never mind, we are looking forward to it and it'll be nice to go someplace new.

was stressed cos one agent gave us a fab quote and when we rang to book the amount had gone up! so rang another one, called back to book and again - the flights had been booked (in the 10 mins it took for me to consult with hubby) up so new flights and MORE money. THEN, i had 5 seconds to decide whether to pay another 40 quid (!!!!!!!!) to take my baggage allowance from 15kg to 20kg. Hubby said no we;ll be fine with 4 of us on 15 kg but i gave in and got myself 20kg as i have a baby and will need to take provisions and food for her. Then i regretted paying the extra thinking i could have taken nappies in hand luggage, then panicked i had not got a good deal, then worried that we should have gone later in the year, then worried about school allowing the kids off for 2 weeks!!! it was endless, some days i get caught up in the small things so much. i am so peeved that pegasus who we are flying with only allow 15kg per person, for 2 WEEKS! will have to pack very carefully and cram stuff into the kids hand luggage! oh, how i long for those leisurely emirates flights, with good food, great entertainment and good luggage allowance. anyway, 6pm, breathed deep and paid £3k for a deposit (YES that much despoit, was cacking myself, what if the company go bust!!!), and was told as we are 10 weeks to departure the balance is due next week. sorry to go on about hols, but i really miss the days of booking with an agent in town. the days it seems to all happen on line or over the phone. So, had loads of water all day, 2 shakes, but at night felt sick and stressed so had a shower and then NEEDED a cuppa tea as i was so headachey. plus, had a tiny square of flapjack, but it was much needed last night. Still a bit stressed about the holiday and packing, and funnily enough about being AI. We have been half board before and enjoy it as me and hubbs have brekkie and dinner with gym every day and dont gain with this. we always get kids lunch but dont have it ourselves as we are full from brekkie. am worried that being AI will encourage me to eat more than i normally would. but then, who cares??? I will be on hols. hopefully by june i will be around 10ish stones to even if i gain i can hopefully come back on to CD. will be walking loads, swimming and gymming to hoping to limit the damage. I am not one of these great people who can go away and stick to plan. for me a holiday is a holiday from it all - work, cooking, cleaning, dieting, etc etc. sorry to go on in this post, i needed to get that out!

today, been ok. shake and water although not as much water as i usually have as i have a really sore throat and runny nose (been going round the family) and feel rotten. have no appetite so will stick to shakes but drinking cold water is not nice at the moment. hope you are all ok and would love to hear your holiday stories or AI stories....

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time x

I sooooo know what you mean about the high street travel agents. I remember booking a flight years and years ago (ouch, about 24!!). While one of them was searching for the best flight for me another got me a cup of coffee. Those were the days. (The travel agent was next to one of those old sweet shops where everything was in jars and you bought them by the quarter. Mmmmmmm, nice!)

Good luck with Day 81 xx

hi all. yesterday was good, had 2 shakes 2 litres of water. not as much water as i usually have but have a v sore throat so did my best. also, desperate for cuppa tea again at night so hd a small cuppa tea and my bar. the bar tasted really good and i had it all, thats a first for me cos i can never finish the bars in one go. it saved me reaching for the flapjacks again. overall a ood day though. full of cold today but ok. hope everyone is doing ok!

hiya leeds, you are doing great hun. ooh flapjacks, i love them lol. you did well to resist them. hope you are feeling much better soon, its horrible when you get cold and your rundown. get ya feet up and keep warm.xx

have you been to the docs? you might need antibiotics for your throat.

Hi Leeds,

Just wanted to say that I've just sat and read your diary fom start to finish and love your total honesty and the bonds that you've made with people on here.

You've done a great job and you've done it your way... well done!
xx

day 82 - coogee thanks for your comments! i know i am not doig conventional CD but i am happy to go slow and take it my own way. it has been harder doing it this way, but it was the only way i could do cd and not give up my life!!!! i find it hard dicussing my own plan anywhere but in my own diary as some people find it really terrible that i have a day off every week, but everyone reading my diary is SO supportive. i ust admit, that if i had loads to lose i prob wouldnt do it this way.

anyway, yesterday, feeling crap, full of cold, moody, crabby. but stuck to plan 100%. getting rally excited about my AI holiday bt also a little panicked! refuse to do any form of dieting when on hols, and am not a binge eater anyway, but still feel scared.

will have to work up the plans in may (should be at goal well before then) so i donnt have a massive loss when away. anyway, will deal with that when i come to it! had a dream last night that i was ordering lunch sat by the pool.... hahahah!

shanny - you doing ok?
great things - will go and see doc if throat does not get any better. thanks for the concern
dani - you doing ok girl?

hiya leeds, i dont think anyone should judge how you use CD, its working for you and thats all that matters. its up to each individual how they use it and i think you are doing fantastic. i just think you do great because i dont think i could have a day off every week, it would linger into 2 or 3 days off lol. so well done you!!!!!
im good thanks, having great weightloss so far - 7lbs- proper weigh in not till sun so hoping il have another pound or 2 off. keep ya fingers crossed for me. hopin il be 11stone something next sun as ive planned to have that day off and have easter sunday dinner with inlaws. when do you weigh in again? is it sat? hope you do great this week too hun. xxx

Hey Leeds, hope you start to cheer up soon. Lucky you going on an AI holiday, with your will power and control I have no doubt you will be at goal by then. Forgive me if you have detailled before but where are you going? I love holidays, we are poor this year and off to Devon but next year we are going to the Venitian Riviera and I am excited already.

PB x

we are going to turkey. we are on a budget this year too so chose turkey which is quite good value. also, no hols last year as was pregnant so kids cant wait for june. have always wanted to go to devon but scared i will book and then it'll rain!!!! riviera sound delicious, lucky you! dont know if i could wait a year though!

Hi again!

I agree with Dani, nobody should judge how you choose to use CD, it's your choice, your money and your goal and you've accepted that you might not get to goal as quickly that way but who cares... it's working most importantly!

Today has been ok, i had a good talk to myself earlier... I thought about eating something so put my shoes on to go next door to M&S... then I took them off again. 5 mins later shoes went back on and i made it to the front door before taking shoes off asgaion and sitting back down. Next I made it to the lift, convinced that i was going to buy something to eat... when the lift stopped on the floor below me I realised that I gave me 10 seconds to change my mind before it reached my floor. I'm pleased to say I turned around locked the door and haven't attempted to break out again this eve! Phew... that was a close call!
xx

Back