My Diary...

thank you all.

shanny - you always find me..

Eternal - chin up. life is more imp than this diet and i am glad you are feeling better. when i have personal probs i struggle with CD. well done for coming back.

twinkle - you dont need to use big words girl! you are one of my inspirations and on low days i have read your diary and pushed onwards. you are right too about my losses, they are good. once i had put my losses on my signature it totally changed the way i viewed my success at CD.

GoGo - one day at a time. there is NO other way to do CD. ps i love your mantras.

i love that i am in this forum. more posts in this hour than i have had in 11 weeks on the returners forum. whoopeee! thanks again everyone. i simply could not have got to week 11 without this forum and my friends here.

hiya chick, u sound so much more positive, im really glad for you. i love to read what you write and im glad you are sounding like you again. take care.xx

Thanks..I will Leeds.. new day and lots of motivation too ;) . Tis good to chat.. sure to be surely is..x

day 75 - feeling ok today. lots of period pains but think thats cos i am late this month. drinking loads of water and having shakes 100%, no cheats or blips and no hunger. also, kids had burgers last night and was not even tempted. hoping for a good loss this week. weirldy i dont feel hungry but eep getting hunger pangs and lots of dizzinness?? dont know what the dizziness is about, think its related to the fact that i am having a heavy period and have been stressed lately.

Hi Leeds123 - great to hear you sounding in the right frame of mind. I get dizziness in first few days and by my recollection it passed for me once I was right into ketosis. I suspect having heavy blood loss is probably contributing but hey that'll be over soon hopefully.

hiya leeds, how are you hun?? im fed up but i wont waffle on, ive moaned on my own page lol. did you have a good day yest?? have you 100% CD this week? ive not noticed you write what you have lost that all.hope you are doing well now you have had ya TOM. anyway good luck with today chick,speak soon.xx

day 76 - wow, the weather is amazing and i feel really alive today. went out early and got a really busy weekend. also, think i have lost 4lbs so far!!! can you believe it ? can you? can you? no either can I. my actual weigh in day is tomorrow but when i got on my scales this am they showed a 4lb loss so it might be more, although if it is not then thats fine too. will post more later!!!

thanks dani. i actually cant believe it! i was hoping for 2lbs but 4lbs and maybe more? my body has really been holding on to these last few pounds but it seems to also be giving in. also last week sts must have been TOM related. I think upping the water has helped and now i have 3 litres easily and sometimes more. also, i just started to re-focus on what i want and i am so pleased with this. its scary too as i actually believe i might get to my goal now. scary cos i love CD and am not ready to come off and also scared that i am near to a goal i never thought i would achieve. although i am on CD i never believed in myself enough to think i could get to the end point. i am so proud of myself and am even thinking of lowering my goal to 10 stones. it all seems to achievable now. thanks to everyone who helped me over these last few weeks, i have been a miserable git and i could not have got to this day without you all. shanny, dani, lawyer, trisha, greatthings, loads more i would like tomention but you know who you all are (why do i feel like i am doing an oscar speech)????

hurrah!

well done hun. you are a right inspiration to me. dont know what il do when you finish with this. i love our chats and will miss you loads. fuuny the things that bring people together eh? i cant wait till i have the same feelings, when im so close to my goal, you should be so proud of yourself. you ought to treat yourself to something nice, new dress or some other item of clothing to celebrate. let me know if you do.xx

day 78 - hiya! another sunny day here, and how appealing is summer when you are thin(ner)?? amazing. anyway, hoping for a great loss this week as i lost 5lbs last week, but know deep down thati will be lucky to lose 1lb. thats cos i am starting to figure out my body pattern a bit and know it well enough to say that when i have a good loss week (and lets face it, 5lbs a week is almost equivalent to a week 1 loss for me!) i dont lose much for a few weeks after. oh well.

wondering if maybe the exercise i did in the preceding weeks helped with the massive losses? did the no exercise last week help? should i do some more this week? if i do will i stay the same? am gonna start the exercise again just for my sanity but not do as much. ease my body in slowly i think. week 12..... eeeek. cant believe i made it to here and am still here. 27lbs in 11 weeks is amazing for me and i NEVER want to be fat again. still some pounds to goal and then have decided to change my goal to 10stones. i will be taking the scenic route and going slow so dont expect to get there any time soon but its nice to know that i am feeling confident enough in myself to lower my goals.

feeling really good today and looking forward to this week. wish me luck all and hope you all have a good day too!!

thanks slim. i also have every sat off, so am hoping that although its slow and steady the one day off helps me make good choices and means when i do go back to food i have a little confidence that i canstill control my weight. its diffic to explain but i think what i am trying to say is that by eating every week and losing i am hoping i am gearing myself up for the future so food wont be such a shock to me when i stop CD. in time i am hoping to increase my days off until i have worked up the plans and am off CD.

Hiya Leeds,

Lawgergirl asked me to say goodbye to you. She is one of my best friends that I met through CD. Her and her bf left yesterday after the date was changed at short notice due to bf needing to be state side.:cry: I'm not sure when she'll be back online but she said to say thanks for all your help.

Laura

Hi Leeds, I have just read your diary from the beginning and you have had some ups and downs. However, just look at your weight loss......more or less 2 stones which is great.

Have you been measuring yourself? How many inches gone? I have you have gone down a dress size or two?

I do admire your will power to eat carbs then get right back on track, such great control.

Well done you.

PB

shanny - did you do ok last week? was is ss+ for you last week or just this and that?

Laura - Oh, i am so sad lawyer has gone. she is such a support to me and i hope she logs on again when she is settled. if you speak to her please tell her she helped me through some dark times and i hope things work out well for her wherever she is.

phatbird - yes some real highs and some very LOW lows. CD is a journey not a diet for me. its made me stop and think about how/why i got so big and to realise that being fat was making me SO unhappy and depressed. its also made me appreciate the real me so much more. i am coming out of my shell more now. as for the carbs, i have always had a day off and am happy to go back to CD the day after. usually now on days off its more like a 810 day than anything else. thanks for your support though.

phatbird -

Hi i lost 3 lbs and did ss+ with a bit of chocolate lol but aint gonna cheat this week, will have a meal. Totm now so that's where choc came from lol.! x

Back