My Diary...

hiya hun, im sure you can loose the 2lbs this week. ive got faith in ya. im doing good but dont think ive lost much this week. will see on sun. i enjoyed pilates but i dont know of any dvds for it sorry. xx

hi

the thing i've found out about pilates is that it's not about the stretching it's about doing it slow, the repeat of it all, the control and pulling in your core.... our abdominal muscles. davina is supposed to be fantastic.

i bought a size 14 top from M&S today. tried the 12 but it felt a little tight around my tummy.

day 89 - well, i feel a bit sore around the tummy so the pilates must be ok. had a ss+ meal last nght and had WAY too much chicken!! so much i couldnt have my last shakes so had 1 shake all day, one cuppa tea and a load of chicken with a bit of cucumber!!! so i suppose that was an off plan day, even though i dont feel too bad. i just needed to eat and hopefully with the chicken it was healthy and at least i shouldnt gain. not having a good week, but have accepted this is all my fault. if i can just be 100% on the shakes now until sat i am sure i can claw something back but from past experience i know that weeks like this start off bad and finish bad. oh well, at least i know that if i sts this week i will deffo lose next week. going back to work in a month after mat leave so that is really playing on my mind and have other personal stuff too so feel i am doing well still doing cd (albeit not too well).!!!

I know this post sounds like i am trying to convince myself i am doing ok, and i suppose it is. my diary is a chance for me to talk to myself and put things in perspective.

Great things - well done on the 14. i am not gonna buy anything until i get lower as its so expensive so will lounge around in my big stuff for now. doing a shop for work stuff in a few weeks.

eternal - i'm doing ok. looking forward to catching up on your diary.

Hi Leeds, I think you are doing well. Better than me these last 24 hours! If we can still have losses by combining CD with food (planned days off) then that's what matters. A loss is still a loss - if there is no loss i'm willing to bet it would be fluid anyway. That's my theory anyway. ;-)

thanks gogo

i am struggling too at the moment. I am feeling weepy too, got weigh in on sat and cant see me making it to there without caving! havent felt this bad in ages! been surfing the boards to keep occupied and feel inspired but just feel like I NEED A BREAK FROM CD.

but i know its not the diet, its me, my mindset and own frustration. sorry to whinge everyone! just feeling SO LOW.

thanks slim! yes, I am still on here, how sad is that!! the fact that i have been on the boards for a few hours is making me upset too!! CD is taking over my life at the moment! I know its not CD but myself and my own negativity but I just feel so bad. having my second shake, then water, then long bath and then will pray i make it to bedtime without caving! hopefully i will have got rid of this negativity when i wake tomorrow. thanks for the post, every post really helps!

I feel such a hypocrite cos i try and encourage others but am failing to pep myself up today!! thanks again and lets hope i make it to weigh in.....

you are not a hypocrite Leeds you are lovely and give great advise we all have our bad days and you will probably have a great day tomorrow just keep strong and try and occupy yourself for the evening xxxxx

hiya leeds, im sorry to hear you sounding so down. your arent hypocritical at all, as you always mean what you say when your encouraging others (me included) its just harder to take your own advice. im feelin crap today so i know how ya feeling. i really want to eat. im fed up with the same soups and porridges etc. you will be fine because you have done so well. when you go back to work, people will be amazed by how you look. just keep thoughts of buying smaller sized clothes in mind when you think you might cave. im alright saying this, ive just had oriental chilli soup and all im thinking about are the easter eggs (kids easter eggs) that are sat in the shed. plus id love something to really chew on. im going mad lol. hope you keep out of the cupboards tonight hun. you are doing so well.xxx

Hi Leeds, your diary is an inspiration and the naked truth of CD, reading your trials and tribulations have really helped me accept that what I'm going through is normal and not just me being weak.
Although I'm only just getting through day one, I have been at this point on several occassions and remember my past experiences, constant battling over whether to eat or not and then when I indulged, spending the rest of the day beating myself up!
You have come so far and lost so much weight I'm sure I'm not alone in being impressed by what you have achieved so far.
J

Hi Leeds

I can really relate to what you are saying. I've been feeling a little the same - and I've not been following the plan anywhere near as long as you have.

I posted somewhere else a week or so ago a comment someone said to me about 'we control Cambridge, Cambridge doesn't control us'. I hae to remind myself of that at times. Cambridge hasn't picked me to do it - I've picked to do it. And I have good reasons to, like we all do.

Wow, I'm rambling. You're doing marvellously and just think how good those work clothes will feel xx

day 90 - am overwhelmed by all the messages of support on here! really really touched. Thanks to all my friends on here, i could not have done any of this without you.

well, i got through yesterday (just!) but i was SO hungry at night i struggled to sleep at all. it was the hardest day i have had since the first 4 days and i think its becuase all the nibbling i did all week made me hungrier and hungrier. I weighed today and i have lost 1lbs. am pleased with that as feel as this has been a massive and mammoth week for me to overcome. I have now lost 30lbs. chuffed with that.

however, I am having a few days off plan now for easter and because i do feel mentally i have hit a wall with CD. I need to re-think and refocus and come back here on sunday raring to go again. I am 5lbs from my goal and feel i have achieved enough to stop mentally torturing myself all the time and telling myself i have failed another day. I want to take some time out to feel ok with myself and to understand that i have done really well (albeit slowly). I simply could not bear the thought of another day like yesterday. I hope you understand my reason for a a couple of days off, i need to re-energize and am losing my love for CD a bit. hopefully i will not gain too much over these days and will be back on sunday for week 14!!

again, cant believe how many of you came out to support me, it means a lot. i know my way is not the 100% way but it is MY WAY. i dont want to influence anyone to take this road but i hope it shows some people that CD is a battle and hard and although most people cant tweak it to suit themselves, some people like me learn to live with it their way.

have a great weekend girls and seeya on sunday!!

hiya leeds. you have done FANTASTIC. 5lbs from goal is such an achievement. cant wait til im that close to my goal. hope you have a lovely easter and enjoy your days off CD. cant wait to hear from you to see how you went on. take care hun.xx

Hey Leeds, 90 days ! That's really something and it's great that you are only 5lbs off goal.

I think you have the most brilliant will power and I wish I was half as strong as you.

You enjoy your few days off, you deserve it.

PB

Amazing! 5lbs from goal is such a great achievement! I think you should be really proud of yourself. :)

day 91 - well, had a day off yesterday and needed it. i am 5lb from my initial goal of about 10.10 but thinking of lowering it to 10 stone now. anyway started off with a shake this morning even though i wanted to have another day off. but last night i knew i diidnt need another day off so started on plan. then got the bad news that my cdc cannot get me my shakes whihc were due to be delivered to me today. instead of going off plan totally i have decided to low carb until i am back with my shakes. so just had a crazy meal of boiled eggs and some chicken!! hah, couldnt think of anything else and had no salad or tuna in.

also, we were supposed to be staying at home this hols but hubby wants to go and visit his family so we are off for a week and half from tuesday. i cannot do CD whilst away as i cant bear the questions from the family and no one knows i do CD so i will just have to be sensible. absolutely do not want to go off plan but i have no choice andi am not gonna be a spoilsport and insist we stay home all hols. we are going to brighton to it will be nice for the kids. am really a bit stressed about coming off plan, but gonna treat it as a test to see if i can cope without cd.

i ill simply get right back to ss on the weekend i come home. oh, ladies, i am really scared, can i do it ?? how do i limit my food?? cal counting or low carbing or shall i just eat as little as poss???

cos its a totally unplanned break i cant get my head around it at the moment. keep telling myself that it will all be ok and when i get back ad get back on plan any gains will soon go but am really terrified!!!!!

Back