My Diary...

well done leeds, so clse now by the end of the challenge ul b at goal!!! no doubt! lol

hi all, lovely sunday morn. well, its gonna be a 810 week. have decied to move up to 810 for the week as am home with the kids and we have loads of activities to pack in so dont want to feel without energy and want to join in. wish me luck, dont expect to lose this week, so will prob sts (although a loss would be great) and have TOM pending so will report on how i do. its crap i know but my aim for this week is STS. then 2 weeks before hols and i will be forging ahead with ss 100%.

shanny - been thinking about you. how you been? how is it at goal? maintaining ok?

JH - doubt i will get the 6lbs off but am wishing i do!

sure u will do fine this week on 810 as long as u keep the water up!! im ss+ this week too as totm is due, cant handle ss then!!

oh well, another so so day. had a shake in the morn, then was out all day and missed my mid afternoon shake. got home and had a veg stir fry with some chicken and salad. actually prob had a bigger portion than i should have but am trying (honest)!! gonna finish the day with a cuppa tea..... oh, and did manage 3+ litres so all is not lost. wish me luck for tomorrow as i didnt do too well today!

but u didnt make awful choices either leeds, sometimes life does get in the way and on CD we rely heavily on the shakes, so forgetting to take one with u prob made u feel hungry hence the bigger ortion, dont worry as u wouldnt have had the calories from that shake and Stirfry isnt too bad so should all balance out, well done on the water too

hi, going ok today although would kill for some pitta and hummous! oh well, having my shake in a bit and then an early night i think.

its hard having a week of 810 cos i feel a bit out of control but i need to do it as one day food will be part of my life daily again so i need to embrace this week. also with hols being less than 3 weeks away its diffic to stay on track.....

Mmmm pitta and hummus. Well done on your loss. It won't be long till you on holiday and you will be at GOAL x x

u only need a few good weeks on 810 leeds and ul b at goal!! just keep the water up tho to avoid water retention!

hiya

you are doing so well. :):):)

i've still got flaming 6.5lbs to goal. i have been playing a really large game of weight ping pong since coming back from my holiday a few weeks ago, then the tooth thing. can't seem to get a grip.

going to have to focus this week.

thanks to all.

great things - i am 6lbs away too and this week looks like a write off. just dont think i have a handle on the whole 810 thing. cant seem to get my portions right and can only manage 2 shakes. struggling.

however, have started TOM today (5 days early!) so might have some loss after all, but if i sts i will be fine with this as am eating every day. in fact, must confess that last night instead of a proper meal i had a piece of toast and boiled egg with cuppa tea. was feeling really tummy achey and headachey and couldnt be bothered to work out what 810 meal to have so caved. no gain on the scales though, but its chicken and salad tonight.

still struggling to come to grips with being in a really great place weight wise (for me) and doing cd. and with the hol coming up i feel like just maintaining till then and starting afresh with ss properly after my hols. however, i am keeping at it with 810 this week and then 2 weeks of ss/ss+ to shift some pounds. stay with me girls!

how you all getting on?

the 810 can be easy if you stick to a similar thing. i tended to do the following.

CD brekkie
CD lunch
tea was a bag of salad (prob more greens than you're allowed but hey ho it's quick and easy) and a small tub of cottage cheese with helmans FF salad dressing.
CD bar with a cup of decaf coffee before bed.

easy. :) there's no weighing then. i think that tubs are great. sometimes you have to weigh it out but with taking the salad option it's easy. or i even had tuna in spring water x 2 tins as they say 160g of dried weight on them so easy to work out amounts.

i'm so lazy. things have to be quick otherwise i'll be tempted to snack.

i'll try that great things. thanks, how you getting on?

well last night was not good. had my chicken and salad and shakes, but at night had this massive craving for sugar. bear in mind that i do not have a sweet tooth at all and even when not dieting i can only really stomach one biscuit at a time (if at all). last night was bad, just needed something sweet SO bad. ate 4 biccies with cuppa tea. think it had something to do with my very heavy and early period (sorry, TMI) but feel ok today. must stick to it today and tomorrow as have weigh in on fri and want to at least sts. chicken is made up already for tea tonight so it should be easy today but you never know these days! what with me being almost in holiday mode, it being half term etc etc cd has gone out the window and i seem to be doing a werid plan all of my own!! i know from experience that this is not good in the long run so from today it is strictly back on plan!

u can do this hun...js see that lil blip as js that n u shud b fine...:D...u dnt av lot mre to lose so u shud b kk....we are all ere to support u..js tink hw amazin u will feel once u av reached ur goall...will feel great...!!!:D
ima sure u can do this..
tc
mwahz

oh dear, 810 has been a disaster. but why am i giving myself a hard time if i had already decided last week to take a week off plan? its not like i ate crap or anything!!!

anyway, so 810 has not been great although am having a ss day today as its been so busy am only having my second shake and not hungry at all so will have a shake before bed. just under 2 weeks till my hols so hoping i can lose something before i go. its all gonna help me as i know i will gain whilst away so anything i lose first will limit the damage on the scales.

anyway, had loads of water today and a good 100% day. hoping to sts at tomorrows weigh in and even if there is a 1-2lb gain then i know i can rid of this next week when i come back for week 4 of my restart.

well, its plus 2lbs for me this week. but thats ok as i did a very BAD version of 810. i definitely didnt go over on the cals and ate the right stuff but additions kinda crept in..... bad bad bad. not on plan today as having antibiotics for my tooth again so back on ss 100% from sunday morning when the tablets are finished. need to be good now until the 19 June when i go on hols......

why were you on the 810? it looks like you've only done 4 weeks ss before doing 810. is it cause you're close to goal? cause you could have done it to goal or bmi 25.

Back