My Diary...

nicki - thank you for your support. you and dani have got me through my cd hell. well, its day 3 and no headache today so the worst seems tp be over. i had a 100% day yesterday (nearly killed me) and the scales are really dropping. i am just so glad i made it here because on sunday i never thought i could do it again. once i lose this 14lbs gain and get in th 10 stone bracket i am going to move up the plans again. how you doing today nicki?

i'm doing fine. can't type - everything goes backwards... anyway weigh day and lost 1/2lb in 2 weeks. back to see her again in 3 weeks time. off to the gym this pm. just a bit of cycling etc bit lost as to what to do there these days. love the classes but there isn't any from 1.30-2.30 otherwise i'll be doing one. really like my classes.

glad you're feeling better. have a fab day. :D

thanks leeds for your encouragement, i will definately keep coming on. hows your day going?? has it been easy slipping back into work and CD at same time?xx

Just thought I would come say hi and thanks for posting on my thread asking for advice.

Hope this week is going well for you x

thanks ladies!

oh dear, wed was not great, started work after hols and came home and instead of my last shake i had 2 boiled eggs and a cuppa tea! was feeling stressed. NOT going to do that today.

however, after a very late night, i missed my alarm today so didn ot have time to have my last shake this morning, so have come to work with one bar (didnt want to have a bar this week but cant bring shakes to work so have to have the bar - half for brekkie and half for lunch) then 2 shakes this evening when i get home from work. i hope i survive! yesterday at work i had to have a cuppa tea with some sweeteners as i felt dizzy and lightheaded. so i hope i survive on one bar and loads of water today. no bad headaches or hunger any more so am in the cd zone, just got to get to weigh in on saturday without any more blips.

oh no!

maybe get a couple of tetras just incase then a bar and a tetra at work.

hope today you feel better. :D

hi! bit annoyed with myself but had such a good day (4 litres and a bar) and then came home and had some cheese!!! its so hard. coming home from work is my new trigger time..... so gonna try not to do any more damage. having a shake a bit more water to flush out the cheese. i feel really in the zone, but its so hard to not nibble on bits. oh well, i am trying my best and that has to be good enough for me at the moment.

cheese is not the end of the world. maybe walk to the kitchen when you get home and do a shake asap. i love shakes for brekkie as they're done just so quickly.

hi ladies, at work, have had water and a shake. bar for lunch then shake when i get home. really need to be good today so i have a good loss tomorrow!

have got a bit of a poorly tummy though today (the runs). its not too bad, but not looking forward to being at work, hope it settles down pretty quick. despite upping the water for 2 days now and being good (ok, apart from the cheese) the scales havent moved since wed morning. gonna be super 100% today as need to shake off some pounds before tomorrow morning!

thanks for checking in on me ladies, it means a lot!

sounds like the scales will be moving. having a clearout is good. when i did ss first time round i had loads of clearouts within the first 3 weeks.

Hey Leeds, I've got a bit of a dicky tummy too. My body keeps trying to eject stuff, but there's nothing to eject! lol.

If you've had an upset stomach for a few days, you might be retainging water a bit as it's going to be flushing through you. So battle on with the water.

I bet you'll have a great WI!

it's so quiet on here. hope things are going well for you this week. :D

funnily, i only had the runs for about 2 secs and then it was all ok.

anyway, lost 8lbs this week which is great. I now have 6lbs to lose which will make me feel great and then I can make the final push to goal of 10 stone. its funny but i have been losing the same few pounds for what seems like ages. never mind, i am just pleased that i did a whole week of cd ss and am on week 2 of my restart, the restart was mentally tough and hopefully week 2 will be ok for me. wish me luck ladies.

i am hoping for a 3lbs loss this week (fingers crossed). Not doing cd today as have big family event to attend, but going to eat sensibly and back on cd from mon-sat.

wow!!!! well done leeds, thats fantastic. bet you really feel happy. im really happy for you and glad you stuck it out.
hows ya family day going, was it a special thing?
thank u very much for what you wrote to me, boosted me no end.
i hope you have a lovely time today, im sure you can loose the 3lbs you want to loose this week now you have had such a good week, it always boosts ya to have a good loss doesnt it?
well done again hun, keep it up!!!!xx

8lbs is fantastic :D well done :D i'd love to loose 7lbs and be done finally.

hey hun, hows your day going? please let me know if you got a message from me as ive never sent private ones before and cant tell if i sent i right lol. blonde moment lol.xx

dani got it just fine! seems we have more in common that CD!!!!

Back