My Diary...

so first week done of my 100% restart and i am delighted with a 7lb loss. it makes such a difference if you can stick to 3 shakes a day. it was a tough week as i didnt feel well, a lot going on, TOM looming and no real loss until thursday and then a big whoosh of 7lbs. so am back into the last stone (again) and just hope this time i can go all the way. however, have some big occasions coming up from the 17 Nov - 24. a whole week away so will have to eat healthily during that time. my mantra has always been though that there is no rush for me, no deadline. I have a healthy bmi now and feel thin so just need to shake off the last few pounds and if that takes me a while, it takes me a while. one thing i am determined to do, and have done, is to ensure i never gain any of the losses from this year.

hi leeds

just getting back on track with people's diaries. i'm starting back on tuesday. want to loose a stone or so.

hello all! thanks for posting, its tough but am still hanging in here!

I'm using your losses as a guide to mind :-D. Lol! You'd better do well :)

Hello you :D remember you told me to hang on in there.. well I am so thankyou for your help.. so here I am willing you on :) well done on your loss :)

Hi Leeds, how are you? You are doing amazingly well! Well done on the fantastic 7lbs loss! I'm sooo jealous!;)
Look forward to catching up soon. x :)

hello friends and thank you for keeping up with me and my diary!

Nikki - dont go by my losses! they are all over the place sometimes, and you'll do massively better than me as I know once you are on it you're on it, like sonic (as my kids say!). will catch up on your diary in a bit.

SOOOOO weigh in for week 2 is minus 1lbs which i am chuffed with. seriously. had a major blip on wed as i came home from work and my hubby had morphed into my feeder and had a feast prepared for me! i know its bad, but i did eat and am shocked i lost anything this week. also, now 12lbs away from goal so i suppose the losses will slow down.

have a hectic week this week (in fact every week), but this week is different as i am away from Tues-Sun and comletely off plan. of course i am planning on eating healthy but know this wont happen. certainly not on Fri and Sat when I have a VERY imprtant set of exams to sit and i know its wussy but i need to eat on these days to get me through the tough exam. SO, will prob be here on sunday reporting a loss, but am hoping i STS and can get back into losses next sunday. wish me luck ladies, have had 2 litres and a shake already and need to stick to plan today to gear up for my days off nexr week. again, thank you all for sticking with me.

I was at work this week and felt really good about myself, i feel at a weight where i am now comfortable. its not as low as others have got but its where I FEEL GOOD. the prob is when i do eat this week i'll prob go up to where i start to feel uncomfortable again and its such a close call. so must lose the weight to goal so even if i gain on weekends away etc i still come up to a point where i am still in my comfort zone. Off to read diaries now!

You are doing so well! It's so nice to read when someone says they are at a point where they feel comfortable :)

I'm guessing from your name you're from Leeds?? If so, where abouts?

Hope you have a good day x

you'll be fine leeds. just eat protein to fill you up. keep away from the alcohol as they're empty cals (says she who loves a bottle, yes a whole bottle of wine when i'm off diet... around 600 cals a bottle too!)

Wow, leeds, great loss at 7lbs and 1lb on a week with a blip. Just keep yourself targeted and focussed on your goal. I found writing the number (whatever your target it or whatever amt you still have to lose) all over. On your PC, on the fridge, on the bickie drawer, on your wallet (when you go to get money) on the bathroom mirror, on the door on the way out of the house, etc...

I did this and it did keep me focussed. Though people wondered what was so amazing about the number 14 that I had to write it everywhere!

Hey, thinking this, I'm going to do this now with the number 12 as I want to get into the 12st range. I'm 13st 2.3lbs now and it feels like my body is a stubborn elderly person who won't move to a new place and I'm cajoling them, "Oh, come on, 12 is really nice and there's so many fun things you can do there." Body still sees fit to stay in the 13s and doesn't know that my will is stronger than hers!

hiya all!!! well. confession first - i have gained about 4lbs! I know that is bad, and i have eaten rubbish! all good intentions went right out the window this week, but from past experience i know this is mainly glycogen weight so am confident i can lose it. back to 100% ss and have realised that i have no obstacles from now till xmas so will be doing it for the duration. i cant keep losing and gaining the same half stone! I must eat well in any breaks i have and use cd to lose weight, not to keep going up and down!

bear with me this week friends and thank you for keeping me motivated. its so nice to come here on a sunday (when i do my big posts) and hear from everyone. hope you are all doing well and off to read some diaries now.

OMG diary, i am SO hungry. yesterday i ate a few chips (yes, chips, real fat chip shop ones too!) and a spoon of my sons jacket potato. but instead of quitting there and then (you wont believe how much i wanted to!) I had a shake and went to bed! today and i so hungry too. but havent snacked on anything. going to drink some water and have another 2 shakes. i think all the foody xmas adverts on telly have done something to my brain! I want food and i want it now!!! not bad food though, anything! toast, apples, pears, plums, lettuce! wish me luck as i know if get through today i might just make it to weigh in on sat.

OMG diary, i am SO hungry. yesterday i ate a few chips (yes, chips, real fat chip shop ones too!) and a spoon of my sons jacket potato. but instead of quitting there and then (you wont believe how much i wanted to!) I had a shake and went to bed! today and i so hungry too. but havent snacked on anything. going to drink some water and have another 2 shakes. i think all the foody xmas adverts on telly have done something to my brain! I want food and i want it now!!! not bad food though, anything! toast, apples, pears, plums, lettuce! wish me luck as i know if get through today i might just make it to weigh in on sat.
Afternoon sweetie i say no dont eat ....... fight back leeds just think satday when u have your big loss how proud you will feel.!!

drink the hot drinks leeds.!!
i so wish i could do cd again lol x

shanny, you still doing exante???

hey hun , I know how you feel , as you see in my diary I had a bad day yesterday , and as much as I thought I wanted it , when I had had it I didnt feel satisfied and just stupid , so I am going to try and can this feeling and remember it if i feel like doing it again !!! We are both so close to goal , its these last lbs that are the hardest to shift but I am sure we will both get there soon x
Just been having a read of your diary as I seem to keep missing it for some reason and looks like our babies are similar ages ?? My youngest was born on 29th June 2009 , she is a little monster at the moment , so much more mischeivous that DD1 !!!

you can do this leeds. if you are struggling why not do 810 for a week and then drop back to ss. or do ss+. if you like coffee why not have some cups of that to stop you from eating. i hope you feel better and are back on track soon.

Back