My Diary

Owww my bum... Did my day 2 workout and may not be able to function at all tomorrow. Luckily tomorrow is a rest day...
Food today;

Breakfast-Bran flakes with sultanas.
Snack-Apple
Lunch-Usual (as above) and an Alpen Light bar too.

Planned for the rest of the day;
Snack-Apple and yogurt
Dinner-Pork steaks and veg again

Feeling good today apart from all the sore bits. Wedding/engagement/eternity ring are all getting too big but then it is quite cold today :winter_brr:

No pain no gain

Or something. Although to be fair I just want to slap people who say that. I'm not particularily enamoured of doing things that cause me pain :p

heheehe oooowch!

hop u can walk in thio morning ahaha
Hope u had a fab day!

xxxxxxxx

Hi KB....just wanted to say congratulations on your 10lbs loss this month! That's a fantastic result :D

Maybe you could have your rings adjusted when you get to your goal - I think doing something like that would be a really positive incentive (amongst many) not to re-gain the weight.
I have some of my mum's rings that don't fit me at the moment - She died five years ago, so they're very important to me, and I can't wait for my fingers to shrink so I can wear them again. Little things like that really make a difference, and they tend to be the things that other people don't notice. Narrower feet is another one! I put on my shoes for the interview the other week and I was bulging out of them (not a good look!), but they fitted me perfectly at 13 stone!

Oooowww my bum again today but not quite so bad. Rest day today thank goodness.
Food today a little dodgy as follows;

Breakfast-Creme Egg :eek:
Ryvita minis (truly horrible)
Bran flakes with sultanas and skimmed milk.

Lunch; The usual, despite making sausage rolls for everyone else.

Snack; Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake :eek: My little nephew brought it for me. Only had a small slice, could have eaten the whole thing though!
An apple

Diiner Pork steaks again (they need used) with veg

I think pork is perfectly fine as long as it's lean. I would imagine most meat is okay without the fat.

I get chops most weeks and I've always (even pre diet) just cut out the meat in the middle :D

HUGE congrats on your new BMI status!!

You're an inspiration :) ....hope that EA Sports Active is causing you less pain....but you know what they say, no pain, no gain...and more muscle means less fat! Yay!

i had chops the other night, grilled and then cut the biggest bits of fat off...no tango...so its all good!

Thanks, HB. Well it's confession time. Despite my good intentions things went a little off the rails yesterday. Not as badly as they might have done though. We were at my brothers for Easter lunch and were staying the night. My mother in law had sent me a box of chocolates and what I thought was how many of them do I REALLY like? So I took 3 out and ate them, gave the box to my husband and told him to hide it. I had nothing else until I got to my brothers but then the wine was poured and we all know what that does to us.... Soup to start (curried parsnip) which was fine, then main course of roast lamb, roast pork and roast beef. I had a slice of each with crackling :ashamed0005: and some gravy but I passed on the spuds and yorkshires. All the veg was done in cheese so I had a tiny bit of each. Not too bad so far. My sister was also there and she had baked a cake for dessert and I have NEVER tasted anything so gorgeous. It had Guinness in it amongst other things and it was so rich and fabulous but I did only have a tiny sliver to try it. Then the cheese board arrived.... Now I had brought all the cheese, and it had been sitting in my fridge for days untouched, I wasn't interested, but when it was put in front of me and we were chatting etc I nibbled and nibbled. Blue brie, applesmoked cheddar, brie, stilton so the list goes on. Anyway I did manage to rein it in after a while and I had taken my tablet so could be in trouble. I've been good since then apart from some wine and vodka, we got up this morning and as usual I cooked them all a big fry, sausages, bacon, soda bread and potato bread and for the second time I had NONE, nothing at all but a coffee. We have just got back to our own house and I have had a healthy lunch so hopefully I won't have done too much damage. The house is still full of chocolate because of the kids but I'm not really a big chocolate fan, more a savoury girl so that's ok. My Mum bought me a huge basket of fruit for Easter so I have plenty to munch on!
About to head out for a walk, then will need to do my sports active when I come back so hopefully will work off some cheese. Hope you have all had a great weekend and have successfully climbed back on the wagon today. Sorry for the ramble...

KB x

I don't think I'd be able to MOVE KB lol!!

id be the same... i would not have been able to stop though so well done!!!!

good on you for taking your tablet too!!

KB - I think you should be congratulating yourself rather than confessing - there's absolutely NO WAY I would have been able to show such restraint in the midst of all that delicious food you described!
I know you may have had slightly more naughty food than you would've liked, but it sounds like you were showing some degree of control the whole time, and that's what counts.
You've had 'off' days before and still managed really good weight losses by the time weigh-in day comes along, and I'm sure the exercise you've been doing will help...
Hope you're having a good week!
xx

Evening all, Just calling in to say that tomorrow is weigh day and I am fully expecting a gain, the first gain since I started I think. :cry: See that wee smilie thing? That's just how I feel, I really haven't got my head together all week and although I have done some exercise, not enough to make up for what I have eaten.
Anyway, never mind, I have already drawn a line under it all and have climbed back on the wagon with difficulty. I'll let you know how bad it is tomorrow...

KB x

Oh dear KB....have one of these :hug99:
Sounds like it's been a tough week in the diet front, and I know this is easy to say... but get on those scales tomorrow, face the damage (if any) and put it behind you.
We all have these weeks (in fact I've had months at a time when my head's been completely in another place) but this will just be a small blip on the radar, and you'll be back on track in no time.
We only fail when we give up, and there's no way we're doing that! WE CAN DO THIS!!
xx

here here....
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys, I have done my "Active" training tonight and a 1.2 mile walk in the hope that this might minimise the damage. I'll let you know...

:bliss: I have stayed the same!!!!! Yaaayyyyyy. Never thought I would be so happy to stay the same but after the week I have had I was expecting a huge gain. Motivation back now, go me!!
Have a great day...

KB x

:party0049::party0049::party0049: WOHOOOOOO!!! That's fantastic news :) It's such a good feeling when you get away with it, isn't it!!
Onwards and downwards!! x

Just hope it doesn't come back to bite me next week.....

Food yesterday

Breakfast-Bran flakes with sultanas and skimmed milk
Snack-a pear and mullerlight
Lunch-went to my mum and dads and asked here to make me something low fat so she made cheese sandwiches :eek: Managed to sneak off and make myself a ham sandwich which was slightly better but did sneak a few cheese balls and bacon rasher crisps off the kids plates.
Snack-Few grapes (was feeling bad about the crisps)
Dinner-Tesco light choices chicken pasta bake and 2 hash browns :eek:
Small vodka. Or maybe 2 :whistle:

I have yet another challenging week ahead. Out tomorrow night with my many siblings, mum and dad and the children for dad's 80th celebrations, nice meal and then everyone back to my house to party on...
Then my "baby" will be 8 next Friday and we have a party organised that afternoon, ten pin bowling with 8 friends with food etc thrown in.
Need to stay strong!!
Have a great day,

KB x

Congrats Kitty :). Maybe fill up with healthy stuff before you go out so you won't be tempted to eat?

yay well done kb!!

Back