My diary...

Anna, I think we have about the same weight left to shift until we reach target :D It's cool to have someone on a similar journey to follow :)

Whats your goal date?

xxxXxxx

You just save yourself for Jillian missy, shes gonna show you:p!

Yeah its good to have people who are similar heights/weights, I find it really encouraging. My goal date is 7th November this year, as thats when I'm doing to Florida and its almost my birthday. Seemed as good as any :)

How about you? Next year? i bet you will be done long before then xxx

Haha, when I started I set my goal as a year from the date I started, but as I've got off to a good start I'm going to bring it forward, by December I want to be looking HOT for Christmas parties & gorgeous dresses, so I suppose December 1st, do you think it's achievable? I hope so!!
I've just done another 25mins on TBL. Have you had your work out with Jillian tonight?

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been swimming - bloody well forgot it was half term though, didn't I?! Still, it was good, I didn't feel too bad in my cossie, I did 25mins of breast stroke at a moderate pace, keeping up with the fitter looking swimmers at least :) MFP says I burnt over 400 cals, that can't be right, can it?
I might try & fit in some exercise on the wii when I get home...and then it's stuffed peppers (with a sprinkle of cheese melted on top) with veggies, mmmm! Then I'm out at a friends tonight! She's on SW so we'll perhaps have lots of diet chat, lol. I used to take naughty treats when I went over, but not anymore!! :-D

xxxx

GOOD NEWS!! My BMI is now <35, I'll update my stats when I get on the pc later..:) that means I've gone from 18st 6lb to 16st 12lb in 4 weeks!!!

Aw well done! You're doing so well! I was also in a pool with a thousand kids today so I sympathise ;) xx

I don't like many children! Lol....just my own daughter & her friends, haha.
Swimming will be lovely when the kids are back at school!
Thanks for the support Beryl xx

I have just done The 30 Day Shred, level 1, day 1

Just finished the 30 day shred, my first day at it, level 1, my calves hurt and im glowing.... I finished but felt like I did a bad job, I think I should have pushed myself further, but I can do that tomorrow.

xxx

*HUFF*

So much for pushing myself further today, I'm here to admit an epic fail!
I gave up half way through the dvd, I'm frustrated with myself now, but i guess i'll just have to try again tomorrow....
..because I'm frustrated I though about eating a chocolate mini roll of my daughters to console myself - then I though that'd be really stupid, so I had a glass of water, and to make up for it (in a small way) i'm going to go on the wii fit for a while, and i'm swimming tonight anyway....grr why did I give up? I managed it yesterday...it's so silly, I'm a giver-upper-er....is it any wonder I got fat in the first place??!:mad:

Off to wii now....sulking, fed up with myself:sigh:

xXx

Hey R, if this is really gonna bother you you will have to conquer it! Drink a pint of water ( found being dehydrated a big part of not feeling ready to exercise) and fast forward to that part you gave up on and finish it!

Good idea, not so effective if it's not continuous, is it? Just did 35mins on the wii, back to the tele, I'll finish the shred but won't count what I do as I feel like I've flopped already! Back in 10! 10 mind of pain worth the gain?! X

NeonShock..

I did it, i just finished the last of the DVD and I'd only had 2 mins cardio, 1 min abs remaining!! If i'd realised that!
Well THANK YOU for the advice, might have done it in 2 section now, but it's done, so tomorrow I WILL get on & do it all. I WILL, I WILL.

So, the forum does work, because if you hadn't suggested that, I wouldn't have bothered, and I feel sooo good having done it. I feel a little guilty for giving up, but not so much.

xx

And hydration might have been to do with it, I haven't drank much today...think I have PMT/low mood too.

Last edited:
Found you! ;)

I'm another with a massive crush on Jillian, think that's what's mainly making me do the shred every day! :p

I am SO glad you did it. I think its important to do stuff like that more for your head than anything else! You learnt something really cool today and thats most of the battle with this dieting malarky i think. You should be super proud of yourself my dear! xx

Thank you....I'm so pleased! So pleased I came on here to moan about myself, so pleased to have seen your message which got my ass into gear.
I can't go swimming tonight due to unforeseen circumstances, but still, never mind!

Xx

NSV!!!

Non Scale Victory Alert!

My ex mother-in-law told my ex that I'd lost weight, she noticed when I picked my daughter up from her.

Give me a whoop! Thats my first NSV and from someone that doesn't know im dieting.

xXx

Well done relle, that's a victory indeed ;-)
Xx

Yay for you! Loving those NSVs, they really help keep the motivation going don't they? :)

Back