My diary...

I'm here to say YIPPEEE, I did the 30 day shred, if I include yesterdays fail, then this was day 3 and I have to say, I did good, even if I do say so myself, i'm proud of myself.
I did 30mins swimming this afternoon, just done 30 day shred and I might pop on the wii for 15-30mins. xxxx

Well done you! My shred dvd has arrived while I was away! its still in the wrapper, but will get an outing on monday when I have the house to myself! Is it hard on the knees? I have a wooden floor and worried Ill bruise myself! xx

I have wooden flooring too, but I bought the Davina exercise mat for about £9.99 from Argos, I also bought her dumbbell set, which is recommend as you need some hand weights for the DVD (of course you could use tins of beans) but the weights are better & easier to hold I guess.

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Relle, you're going great guns now :)

Nurseberyl, you'll definitely need something if you're doing it on hard floor, some sort of mat - a rug or a thick towel would probably do the job and possibly a cushion for your knees if you do the 'easy' (lol, I say easy, they're not really!) version of the press-ups :)

Hey Relle, when are you going to WI? Are you noticing losing any inches? Shred is so magic for that. Anything good planned this w/e?

I officially started dieting on a Tuesday, so that's my official WI, however, every time I go on the wii I weigh, and the scales havent budged since Tuesday! Despite me being 100% on it! I'm keeping at it though, maybe ill get a drop of a few lbs before Tuesday yet.
This weekend isn't a good one :(

Still not measures inches, I daren't still,bit clothes are constantly fitting better :)

How r u? X

You for sure should measure inches! You are probably building muscle with all that exercise and you will never know!
I'm cool, just pottering around the house doing bits today, still not feeling amazing :/

Last night I lost my Grandma, today I've been feeling :( & just failed on the diet, had greasy southern fried chicken & chips from the fish shop with my family. Can I binge this evening if I get back on it tomorrow? That's what I want, I want to eat a load of crap, how do I refrain? Or do I indulge & get it out of my system type thing....???

Sorry for depressing post. X

xx

I'm sorry to hear about your Nan. Hey you made one mistake and that's fine. But I dont like the idea of you thinking "today im going to binge because i feel sad" and I dont think your Nan or anyone who cares for you would like you to be like that. Binging is not going to make you feel any better. Eat what you want today, stop when you are full but dont go out purposely to binge, and remember with your Nan dying putting on a pound or two will make this week pretty crappy.

Sorry man xxx

Ok, digestive biscuit with my coffee (black no sugar) and then I'm done. Ive spoken with my Mum & talked myself into still exercising this afternoon, so I'll get the shred on & burn some of the fatty stuff off. X

Thank you.
I have just done my 30 day shred, day 4. It was tough, didn't stop once & had my super fit brother training me too pushing me and advising on sit ups etc, kept me going. Again, best day at it yet! X ps. Back on diet, bad ideas only lasted a matter of hours. BACK ON TRACK!!!

Thats so great! Not just for now but in the future. This is a new way of life not just a diet, and the new you doesn't reach for carbs, fat, stodge and calories when something bad happens :) Congrats :D
Which I had a superfit brother, I do worry about my technique when I am doing shred!

Hi Relle,

So sorry to hear about your Nan <<hugs>> but you did SO well to nip those bad thoughts in the bud before they took hold properly, you should be really proud of yourself :)

Sounds like the shredding is going well :D Good luck for Tuesday, you never know...... <fingers crossed> :) x

Today is going to pot! I'm going to get back on it tomorrow. I'm exhausted & I turned to junk food, it'll probably make me feel worse but hey ho, then I'll learn my lesson! X

Back