my diary!

Ellejay156

Well it's day 1.

And so far so good. I have resisted and will resist the stuff in the office.

I'm not actually hungry at the moment but we shall see how it goes!

I'm always naughty within a few days of starting a diet but I really want to manage 6 weeks with no slips. If I can dothat I think in the long run y sugar cravigs may go!

Well 15 weeks till my holiday! I've got 8 st to loose in total but really hope I can drop 2.5-3st by my holidays!

So I need to average 2.8lb a week! Fingers crossed!

Well i have to say i have had a perfect day. since i started "dieting"about 6 years ago i have cheated every time, pretty much every day. even when going to slimming clubs before i just couldnt do it.

D1 - Extra easy day

Breakfast
Oats (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Celery (odd i know but it smelt nice when i was chopping it up for lunch)

Lunch
Asda chicken and sweetcorn soup 300g (2.5 syns)
Celery and cucumber sticks
2x fat free yogurts (free)

Tea
Pasta n sauce (made with milk 3syns)
Chicken
Steamfresh veg

Drinks
Coffee (with sweetner and milk from allowance)
Pepsi max
Glasses of water x6
Diet lemonade

Snacks
2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns)

Syn total = 11

I have to say I'm really proud of myself I'm on day 5 and I have not had a single slip up!

I'm shocked I never manage this long.

Well done so far - you are obviously well motivated this time, long may it continue xx

Well done you. So you should be proud of yourself. You sound so motivated. First weigh in for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Let me know how you get on too x

Thanks guys! And good luck Lin. I know 5 days ist long but I can never normally manage a day never mind 5. Lol. I just hope it shows in the scales!

What you hopin for this week??

Well done and I must say your food diary looks yum and has inspired me, I struggled before with cheating everyday but this time it seems a bit easier, only been a couple of weeks though.

Good luck

Just tried the microwaved Alpen light drool.

I' m hoping for at least 3lbs this week then if i can just get a loss each week i'll be well happy. Dont believe in miracle weight losses anymore. Tried all the faddy diets and just end up gaining more so want to do it properly this time. Hubby's just been told he's got diabetes and high cholestrol so we need to change to a healthy lifestyle not just a quick fix. Just taking it a day at a time but loving it so far and feeling very motivated x

Good luck Lin

And thanx rootsfran. I don't know what different this time but I'm having really good days. Ives tried a few sw recipies and they have turned out really well. I did the creamy chicken curry tonight! It was really good

And Friday I had a steak with a big portion of salad.

Saturday was good to I cooked the pizza topped chicken out this months magazine. I would highly recommend that.

Fingers crossed that this week is as good as last. Should find out on Tuesday! Going to have to use flexible syns next sat tho as we are going out for my bday! But one meal off plan shouldn't be too bad.

X x x

Well it's weight in tomorrow!!!

I'm hooding that all this hardwork has paid off. I have been so super good! This is week 1 so I am hoping for 5lb! Is that a bit ambishous?? Xx

Lost 6 1/2 lbs. Happy and amazed. On to week 2! Fingers crossed for you too x

Lost 6lb!

I been good so well pleased!

It's my bday in Friday and we are out sat night. Gonna stcik to plan for everymeal except sat nights!

I'm hoping for a 2lb loss! But we shall see comng off the back off a good loss and with a naughty sat night not sure I will manage it! But fingers crossed fo lr my first shiny sticker ne t week!!

Yay!! Wll done. Bet you're buzzing. We've got a family do this weekend too but still hoping for a small loss. Never thought i'd want a sticker so much x Happy Birthday for friday too x

Cheers everyone!

I was buzzing! I don't know why but I feel really down now.

I so sick of being fat! I used to be thin really thin! And now I'm just fat! I know it isn't going to go overnight but I am just aaarrrggghhh!

I'm 25 tomorrow and bdays have never got me down before! But I just feel huge and horrible and FAT!

Def having another fat day!

I ate like a pig on Saturday and I enjoyed it as it was my bday! But still feel bloated! I bin in plan 100% bar fri night and sat! But I still think I'm going to have put on! Having red days today and to orris to see if I can combat the weight gain!

Oh well fingers crossed I'll make up for it with a decent loss next week!

Well after feelng like a pig it wasn'that bad! 1lb off and my 1/2 stone award!

Rather happy now. Just hope it don't catch up with me next week. Xx

:-( I have stuck to d diet (well was a little naughty on fri night) but I seem to he putting on weight! I know I shudnt weigh myself at home but I can't help it!

1.5lb?? I wasn't that naughty. I thunk it may be * week but I don't know as I take cerezette so don't get *'s but I got that bloaty feeling.

Does anyone else take cerezette and still have a week they put in or have pants weight loss?

Well no where near as bad as I thought. 1.5lb off! :)

Think I can get better numbers hi as I am big. So this week gonna have a speed week and got a few classes at the gym book! Cummon 3lb next week!!!! I'd love to pull 5.5 to get my st but we shall have to see! Xx

Back