My diary

Yes Katie, it was our annual Falklands War reunion. all booze and memories. LOL

Hi Leanne, hoping it warms up again please! Are you back to being fit and healthy now? Hope so
Xxx

Morning Leanne :)

Morning leanne, they are forecasting a warmer weekend here at the moment.

Hi all. It's been a while since I posted here. The diabetes has been driving me nuts and my brother has been ill so I've been a bit preoccupied I think. :(
On the bright side I am really excited as I have finally got my new piece of land!:D It needs a lot of work but I will now be able to keep the animals and do all the plant growing I've wanted to do. I'll be getting chicken stuff sorted out this weekend and getting some of the digging done. Nephews will be roped in to help so that will keep them busy too. All good fun and lots of almost free food to be had later! :D
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to a good weekend!:)

Hi Leanne,
good to "see" you. Hope you have a great weekend
xxxx

Morning Leanne, nice to see you post love. So where's this piece of land, is it close to your place?

Hi Leanne ... The land sounds amazing! We must have pics when you get settled! Hope the diabetes settles soon - its not good! :)

Morning Leanne ... I'm with Susie! Lol ... Hope you have a fab day :)

Morning Leanne, how was your weekend then love

Afternoon Leanne, sounds like you have a big job on your hands!

Weekend was good, just not long enough as always x

Morning Leanne, sounds to much like hard work to me :)

Evening Leanne - i do think a Summer hog roast sounds like a great idea!:)

Susie, I will have to dig a fire pit and then we can all meet up for a hog roast there. :)

NOW you are talking my language - I am a veteran of many a hangi (Polynesian word - meaning "grubs up" lol) - you bury the food deep on top of steaming coals, steam it and yum....:D

Back