My diary

j-o

Well today i am on xenical a week. I feel great, I am full of energy. I am eating low fat meals and taking my vitamin everyday. I am getting plenty of water in too. Iv had no side effects at all (thank god). I am going to leave my weigh in until I am at the doctors (in 3 weeks). How much are you expected to lose weekly approximately?

That is really good J-o! I weigh in at home every Saturday morning & at docs every 4th Friday. The general rule is they like you to lose 5% of your original body weight in 3 months & 10% in 6 months. Well at least that is what my Doc said. Well done on your loss its a great start to your journey x

Thanks Lexie! I was hoping for more! Pms just arrived, so maybe why I didn't lose more! Just went for a walk there cause I was feeling pissed off about it!

Bowl of porridge for breakfast followed by a 20 minute power walk! I'll have a tomato face for the next hour I'd say lol! Feeling good!

Today is week 3 and I'm 9lbs down! Hope doctor will be happy with this when I meet him next week!

j-o said:
Today is week 3 and I'm 9lbs down! Hope doctor will be happy with this when I meet him next week!

More than happy I would guess! :) 9lbs in 3 weeks is fab!

Dr should be delighted, and so should you! That's a really solid start to your journey. 5% within three months is realistic, and you're already well on the way to that target. Well done.

Bad day yesterday! Eat well and didn't take the piss but just felt blaaaaahhhh! Positive thinking today! My first gp visit during the week :-( x

j-o said:
Bad day yesterday! Eat well and didn't take the piss but just felt blaaaaahhhh! Positive thinking today! My first gp visit during the week :-( x

Positive food vibes coming your way. Noticed in your diary the biccies, how do you not see Mr T, I'm envious lol x

Lol! No mr t! I never eat biscuits! I didnt Go over my fat limit, I just felt tired and unmotivated! I was walking 7 days in a row so I suppose that caught up with me! Anyways doing good so far! Plenty of fruit today!

j-o said:
Lol! No mr t! I never eat biscuits! I didnt Go over my fat limit, I just felt tired and unmotivated! I was walking 7 days in a row so I suppose that caught up with me! Anyways doing good so far! Plenty of fruit today!

Sorry honey i must be mistaken, Are you not jox14 on mfp xx

Last edited:
First visit to gp tomorrow! Over 11lbs down on my scales.... Hope all goes well! Feeling quite off the last week so will speak to him!

Wii fit is a big hit! Although I say walking will be impossible tomorrow lol

j-o said:
First visit to gp tomorrow! Over 11lbs down on my scales.... Hope all goes well! Feeling quite off the last week so will speak to him!

Wii fit is a big hit! Although I say walking will be impossible tomorrow lol

Well Done, hope all goes ok x

Down 5kg or 11 lbs.. Gp wants me to have xenicol this month, then not at all, then again and then back to see him!

Back