My diary :)

suziepap

I've been reading so many diaries on here that have helped me through the dark hours lol of CD that I decided to be brave and write my own eek !
A bit about myself....
I started CD 2 wks ago weigh in weight was 12st 8 lbs today I'm 11st 8lbs wahay, the dark hrs seem worth it with this result :).
My usual weight is 11st but in August 2012 my daughter was involved in a serious car accident and was in intensive care for 2 wks and hospital for a month. Initially I lost weight but as my daughter started to recover I started to comfort eat. My daughter has made an amazing recovery, thank God, so I decided enough was enough it was time to sort myself out and lose this weight forever. I decided on CD as I wanted to take food out of the equation but my oh my it's tough !
I would love it if people post here, make new buddies and keep me on the straight and narrow :).

I've been reading so many diaries on here that have helped me through the dark hours lol of CD that I decided to be brave and write my own eek !
A bit about myself....
I started CD 2 wks ago weigh in weight was 12st 8 lbs today I'm 11st 8lbs wahay, the dark hrs seem worth it with this result :).
My usual weight is 11st but in August 2012 my daughter was involved in a serious car accident and was in intensive care for 2 wks and hospital for a month. Initially I lost weight but as my daughter started to recover I started to comfort eat. My daughter has made an amazing recovery, thank God, so I decided enough was enough it was time to sort myself out and lose this weight forever. I decided on CD as I wanted to take food out of the equation but my oh my it's tough !
I would love it if people post here, make new buddies and keep me on the straight and narrow :).

Hiya and well done for getting two weeks into cd! That's always the hardest bit!!

How much are you hoping to lose in total?

Thank you tomnkatesmum :).

To get to a healthy BMI I need to get to 10st 8lbs but I have set my goal for 10st then I will reassess then.
What about you, have you been on CD long ?

So you have about another stone and a half to lose???

I started in September weighing over 15 stone, last weigh in was Monday and I was 10.12.5... Reckon I want to get to between 8 and 9 stone so still a couple to go, at least now it seems possible!!! :0)

Are you doing ss?

Thank you Kimbowee, yes I'm very pleased with 14 lbs :).
Omg tomnkatesmum you've done brilliantly, well done, I bet you feel amazing :).
I'm doing ss+ as I'm a dance teacher and I thought it would be too tough for me to do ss.

Thanks! Yes ss would probably be very hard with the dancing.... You wouldn't want to find yourself out cold!!

So how long you planning to do this for?

I know, I still get dizzy at times which is a bit scary.
Hopefully 8 wks till target then if I want to lose more I'll take it from there.
It is a very anti-social diet isn't it ? I find that tough as I love meeting my friends to eat and drink but I'm trying to tell myself it's only 8 wks and I'll feel fab afterwards :). How are you coping with the socializing tomnkatesmum ? Gosh it must have been tough for you over Xmas too ! You are so close now you must be so excited.

Well I seem to have gained a lb over night ! I really need to stop weighing myself everyday as I get despondent if I sts or gain. I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday and maybe a ate a little more chicken than I should have.
I hope you are all doing well and have a fab week :).

Hi Suziepap and welcome.
Your weight loss is amazing. Keep at it and don't be discourage by your scales. Wi every day works for me, even if I gain a bit.
x

Hiya,

To be honest, although the diet can be anti-social, i've found it fine to go out but just to not eat.... i can quite easily sit with friends and family while they stuff themselves and just have my water! some days are easier than others, but i think the longer you do this the easier it gets.... obviously on occassions where it is not possible to not eat, ive just followed an ss+ day and had a small amount of chicken and broccoli!

Yeah, i feel i;m nearing the end of this, and cannot wait to get to goal and then start trying to maintain.... at the moment the end cant come quick enough!!! =0)

I came off the diet for Christmas as i went away for a two week all inclusive holiday... was wonderful and overall i only gained a little and that was lost with more after my first weigh in....

dont worry about the gain this morning.... i also daily weigh but i just note it down and try not to get offended if the scales are being mean!!! overall the trend is downwards and thats all that matters! quite interesting if you keep a log though to see how and when its going!

Thank you Anastasia, I am happy with my weightloss so far, I noticed you live in Cyprus, I'm in Limassol :).
My goodness tomnkatesmum you must have willpower of steel. You have done amazingly and you certainly are an inspiration. I'm really struggling today I'm hungry and tired, weird as I have been fine apart from the 1st day.

Thank you Anastasia, I am happy with my weightloss so far, I noticed you live in Cyprus, I'm in Limassol :).
My goodness tomnkatesmum you must have willpower of steel. You have done amazingly and you certainly are an inspiration. I'm really struggling today I'm hungry and tired, weird as I have been fine apart from the 1st day.

Lol! Certainly not at the moment!!

It gets easier, I'm also desperate to lose weight!!

How's today been?

Hey tomnkatesmum, I struggled yesterday but stuck at it. I had an early night and dreamt of food !! What's that about lol ? I'm fine today, feel good for not caving in yesterday. I have my wi tomorrow, so I'll let you know, I definately feel slimmer though.
How are you doing ?

I'm good thanks... was a bit worried yesterday as i collapsed in the shower, but it seems i may have drank too much water the night before and removed the salts in my body!!! anyway, today i'm feeling far better, but reckon i may be coming down with a cold! =0(

I remember when i first started CD i uised to have numerous dreams about food.... normally cakes and scones... the problem was even in the dreams i would remember i was on a diet and couldn't eat them!!! the dreams stopped after the first couple of weeks though....

I had my weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs which isn't bad so far into this.... had hoped to lose 3 so it would bring me in at a total loss of 4 and a half stone, but hopefully i'll get that and more next week!!! =0)

How are you doing today? finding its getting easier?

Omg scary stuff collapsing in the shower, you were lucky you didn't bang your head ! Well done on your weightloss this wk you're doing so well I bet you are really proud of yourself.
I'm doing better today, I'm not hungry and looking forward to my wi tomorrow. I do find it tough though cooking for my family, I have to go in another room to get away from the aromas !
I do 4 hrs of teaching Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and I am amazed how much energy I have, in fact I feel so much better :)

My official weigh in today, only 6 days since my last weigh in, I was 12.1lbs last weigh in, today I am 11.8lbs so a loss of 7lbs and that's a loss of 1 stone in 17 days :). I'm happy with that :). Only another 13 lbs to get to a healthy BMI, bring it on :).

Thats brilliant..good on you! :D

Back