My diary :)

Thank you Sian, I've been reading through your diary, you are doing brilliantly :)

Thankyou, im not doing half as good as most people but im getting there slowly but surely!
Ive actually had 2 compliments today which was lovely :)
Hope your ok :)

Morning :)

I'm feeling really in the zone today, I love being in control and getting rid of my bad habits. It is a really tough diet but I like that, I like the satisfaction of not caving in and seeing the lbs going down.
How are you all getting on ?

Well after all my positivity yesterday morning I had a blip last night arghhh ! I think tiredness triggered it, I could kick myself, oh well back on it today.

Draw a line under it and carry on. I had a small blip two weeks ago and still lost a fab amount the following week and I think it was down to not letting a few mad hours ruin the whole week :)

Hi tomnkatesmum and Kimboowee :),

The blip was sour cream and chive pretzels, I don't even like pretzels !
I'm back on track today and luckily not hungry, my work is physical so hopefully I've burnt the calories off .
How are you both doing ? Thank you both for your encouragement :)

Yuck, pretzels!!!

Think if I'm going to have a blip, I'd want to have a good one!! Lol!!!

Glad your back on it today and feeling better!!!

When's your next weigh in?

Haha I know horrible pretzels ! I charted it in my fitness pal and it said if I ate like that for 5 wks I would be 12.8 lbs in five weeks lol ! Never again ! Next wi is on Wednesday. Me and the hubbie are out tomorrow night in a lovely restaurant, I know I'll make good choices with food but the wine is soo tempting !
Do you find the wknds hard too ?

Personally I don't drink, apart from when I'm away on holiday and even then not a huge amount, so wine doesn't bother me at all!!!

I do find weekends hard though, I reckon that's because I'm usually very busy during the week and don't have time to think about cheating, however at the weekends I try to take it slower and relax and then I really want to eat!!!

Reckon while in busy I can keep to it fine, but when I'm jot doing much, I want to boredom eat!!!

At weekends I try to take baths and paint my nails and do things to keep me occupied and away from food!!! Still hard though!!

Hope you enjoy your meal!!

Xx

I do enjoy my wine, probably my downfall ! I have become an obsessive ebayer lol to keep myself busy lol !
Baths, nails and beauty treatments are really a godsend on this diet, without that we would give up on wk 1 !!!

Yeah the site is great!!! When I'm really struggling i just come on here and read how everyone is getting on etc... Helps keep me strong on the bad days!!

Never would have got this far without it!!

The site really does help and reading other ppls diaries really helps.

Well...... Went out last night for a meal with oh and friends. I had steak and salad ( it was amazing) !!! Also had 3 glasses of wine eek !!! We then went on to a lovely bar, I had one vodka and diet coke !!!! I did boogie lol for a couple of hours so hopefully the damage won't be too bad.
I've woken up starving today, so I presume I'm out of ketosis !

It was lovely Kimboowee :), oh it's going to be tough today, all my own fault lol. Hopefully I can turn it around by wi on Wednesday !

How you doing Kimboowee ?

I bet your back in ketosis by tomorrow it shouldn't take long should it, as you only had a little amount of carbs. Be good today, I'm here with ya chick :)

Back