My diary :)

Hey Emma,

I've found ss+ much better and to be honest I don't think I would have lasted this long on ss.
Sounds like you're doing we'll Hun, have you lost anymore this wk ?

I'll have to see how it goes but quite like the bit of food :) Lost 3lbs on weigh in yesterday so happy with that. How have you been doing?

I'll have to see how it goes but quite like the bit of food :) Lost 3lbs on weigh in yesterday so happy with that. How have you been doing?

Woohoo you :), well done Hun, that's brill :).

I'm doing really well, I'm not hungry at all and sometimes have to force myself to have a product. My clothes are looser and ppl are starting to notice now, which is good :). Wi tomorrow, it's also totm so we'll see...!
I'm really starting to get my confidence back which feels really good. I went out on Saturday and I wore a tight dress and my daughter said omg mum when did you get so hot lol !!

How are you all doing ???

A stone in 2 weeks?? Well done!! Your start weight was modest too do that amazing! Xx

Hey minipark :),
Thanks for reading my diary, I was so pleased with my weightloss in two wks, it defo is slowing now but I don't mind as long as it's coming off !
How long have you been on CD? How are you doing ?

Seems like all is going well suze that's excellent news! Keep it up hun, I need Ur enthusiasm x

Hey hun, I'm doing ok. I've been keeping up with what everyone else is up to. Not feeling as great as I was in the first week but still determined to achieve my goals.

I missss foood so much but I know I have to do this once and for all. I'm always going to face a great battle forever and coming to terms with that is so hard.

Your doing really well and inspiring me to keep going. So keep going haha, haven't got a WI until Monday so a little while to go but hoping for something good. Fingers X

Hey hun, I'm doing ok. I've been keeping up with what everyone else is up to. Not feeling as great as I was in the first week but still determined to achieve my goals.

I missss foood so much but I know I have to do this once and for all. I'm always going to face a great battle forever and coming to terms with that is so hard.

Your doing really well and inspiring me to keep going. So keep going haha, haven't got a WI until Monday so a little while to go but hoping for something good. Fingers X

Ah bless you, keep going Cham it'll be worth it in the end. It's only a small amount of time in comparison with the rest of your life Hun.

Well done Suzie :) That's fantastic. Nearly 1/4 stone gone in 1 week :) x

Well done that's a good loss, what are you aiming to get down to?

Thank you Emma :).
Wow I never thought about it being 1/4 of a stone, cool :).

I was tempted to have a sandwich lol after wi BUT I didn't !!! How you doing Emma ?

I'm doing ok I think.... WI on Saturday so got a little while to go yet. Bought a block of tofu earlier, going to see if it's as yuk as everyone says!

Well done that's a good loss, what are you aiming to get down to?

Hey Cam :), my 1st mini goal is 10st 8lbs so 8lbs to go and then I'll reassess as I'm not sure what weight I want to be, I'm going to see how I feel.

How are you doing Hun ?

I'm doing ok I think.... WI on Saturday so got a little while to go yet. Bought a block of tofu earlier, going to see if it's as yuk as everyone says!

Eeww tofu, I would rather starve than eat that evil stuff lol !!!

Let us know tomorrow after wi :)

Hiya, I don't have high hopes for weigh in as put on 5lbs overnight as i'm due on and I've been the ***** from hell today. Culminated in telling my boss that he's an idiot in not so friendly language :-( Also it's a middle of the day weigh in rather than a morning one like last week

Hope everyone else is having a slightly friendlier day than me lol x

Back