My diary..............

I take my lunch to work with me and often have things like a pasta salad, Cous Cous and veggies or Left overs from the night before.

Feeling pretty sick today :( not sure if I am worried about work next week or I am coming down with a bug.

Going on holiday in 4 weeks, can't wait x

I have been doing this for a week and have lost 7 pound. I am pleased however have found it very hard days over the past few days but I have stuck with it :)

Going on holiday in a four weeks and would love to lose another 7 pounds by then :)

Not been a good day today :(

Not sure why though but I have literally eaten everything in sight.

Going to start a fresh tomorrow.

Got three weeks until I go back and see the doctor and I have got to have lost a stone by then.

X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Give it a few days and it will go down as the foods you ate process through your intensional tract :) just continue eating as you should for weight loss :)

Went to see the doctor today.....

Got my results from the blood test I had the other week.

All was ok, could be better.

The doc asked how it was going with orlistat and I was honest, told him not very well.
I explained that I lost 7 pound the first week but the second week went downhill from day 1.
We had a nice chat, was in there for about 20 mins.
I explained I am having trouble keeping motivated.
He explained to me that I need to do something about it now otherwise I will end up with more health problems and be a lot of heavier.

He also asked if I was depressed or stressed and I said not particulary I am normally a happy bubbly person but on occasions I do have a bad day where I am a little moody and sad (normally time of the month)

I also mentioned that I am going to Spain in 3 weeks for 4 days and I said shall I just wait till I get back and start. Doc said no coz I could put on up to a stone by then and with the holiday too.

He asked me to pick a day to start so I said Monday.

He gave me a diet plan to stick too which looks good and I will need to do some food shopping.

We talked about exercising and I am going to try and exercise for 1 hour every day.

We spoke about what to eat whilst I am away and he told me I don't have to pig out to have a great time. Eat plenty of fruits and salads he said.

So I walked out of there with a 6 week prescription for orlistat and I have to go back on the 25th October and he wants me to have lost between 14-20 which roughly works out at 2-3 pound a week.

I have come to realise that this is really my final chance and I have just GOT to make it work.

Sorry for the long post x

Last edited:
At least he sounds supportive of you though. Doctors like that make you want to try

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can you ask your Dr for an exercise referral? My GP referred me to a programme designed to kick start exercise. It's basically reduced rates gym for 12 weeks and you get support.

You can do it, back to basics for a few days, sounds like we're a similar starting weight etc, I've got a bit of a diary going have a read and maybe we can check in on each other over next few weeks!

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=325698

3 weeks before your holiday you could lose a decent amount before then and think how much better you will feel on holiday xx

You can do it, back to basics for a few days, sounds like we're a similar starting weight etc, I've got a bit of a diary going have a read and maybe we can check in on each other over next few weeks!

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=325698

3 weeks before your holiday you could lose a decent amount before then and think how much better you will feel on holiday xx

Yes I would really like that :)

Can you ask your Dr for an exercise referral? My GP referred me to a programme designed to kick start exercise. It's basically reduced rates gym for 12 weeks and you get support.

I am going back in 6 weeks so I will ask him then. I am going walk as much as I can to help me lose weight :)

Here I go again.....

Just weighed myself 14.24.

Just a 1lb gain since last monday, not bad considering mid week my weight went up to 14.9

Let's do this :thumbup:

Back