my diet & 1st dairy!!! <3

youcanhumpmyleg

hiii havent actually joined SW going to on monday tho, i did start on tuesday tho as i nicked one of my friends books :D
so here goesss.... if ne one notices ne thing ive done wrong will you please point it out as im a newbie and just getting hang of it :D

green day
tuesday 1st - 250 ml milk 2 weetabix / pasta 28 g cheese and a egg / SW chips & mushy peas / snacks i had peaches & strawberries. dont think i had ne sins?

red day

wednesday 2nd - two slices of wholemeal with butter toast 250 milk / bacon (weighed my beans) fried egg grilled tomatoes and lots of mushrooms / chicken broccoli and cauliflower / cuppa tea 2 sugars / SINS - 6

wohoooo bring on the rest :D
weight at the moment - 14st.4pnds
target weight - 12st

lovin this diet so far :D

GREEN DAY

breakfeast - 250 ml milk 56 g brankflakes hebx2 heax1
snack - muller lite
dinner - batcholer pasta broccoli and cheese with tomatoes mushrooms and 28 g cheese heax1 this was very yumy :D
tea - SW chips with mushy peas salad

SINS - 1/2 bathcolers pasta packet 5 freddo :) = 5 1/2 sins :D happi days

red day :D

brekki - 250 ml milk 56 g porridge hexbx2 hexa with melon
lunch - two asda beef burgers 15 syns opppss (need to use some food left over in my freezer lol!!!) cheese 28g hexax2 tinned tomatoes mushrooms muller lite
tea - chicken & lots of veg muller lite :D

SINS - 15 OPPPS

red day 5/6/10
well i did do very bad today went to a wedding !!
breakfest - muller lite alpen bar banana
dinner - chicken lots of veg
tea - i had lots of booze ! sunday dinner ! (hardley ate ne if this tho cos it was rubbish) i think the booze did me in urgh, vodka & diet coke just didnt do it for me so ended up on the pints of koppaburg : / oopppsssieee and i had a couple of white wine spritzers and some champers : / didnt eat ne thing else tho !!!!

GREEN DAY 6/6/2010
i had a 12 hour shift at work i work in a playarea and im surrounded by sweets and choc :(
breakfest - toast hxb1
dinner - pasta with egg and light mayo 1 sin mushy peas and chips
tea - nothing. but ate 3 biscuits arghhhhhh : / lots of water :D

going to my first slimming world meeting tonight so im straight back on it tday :D i was 14.4 stones my scales say just over 14 :) but i know ive probably put it bk on with the booze !

Back