Trying my Best - Food Diary to see if I actually am *lol*

:whacky068: MUST GO EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :character00115:

So I finally got round to dyeing my hair, even though I'm not feeling tip top :clap: I was a terribly washed out mess, and now I'm all bright and sparkly again. Turquoise and pink in time for my trip to Hammerfest *dances* x

Still 1/4lb off losing a half stone. Really wish I understood why nothing seems to be coming off. I'm using all my healthy extras, I'm not over synning....in fact I've taken up eating sweet things to get some syns in (granted at certain points of the month I'm finding this particularly helpful *lol*)
I haven't done as much exercise as I'd like, but others seem to be losing consistent amounts without any exercise.
I'm also drinking plenty water.
Pass :confused:
Here's to this week will be a better week :D x

Week 6: 7th - 13th Mar
(Weight: 11st 4lb 3/4, gain 1/2)

7th
Breakfast: Bacon, beans, scrambled egg with mushroom and onion. Grapes, banana, plum.
Dinner: Entire pineapple - oops!
Tea: SW chicken (bread, garlic, chilli, paprika, other spices, egg), SW chips (potato and carrot), and beans. 2 rice crispie cakes with mini eggs (8 syns)
Snacks: 250 ml milk. Banana + 50g low fat custard (3 syns) 1 rice crispie cake with mini egg (4 syns)
SYNS: 15
Exercise: None

8th
Breakfast: Grapes, plums, kiwi and banana. Red apple. Toffe muller light.
Dinner: 58g wholemeal roll, tuna, sweetcorn and light mayo (1.5 tbsp - 4.5 syns), tomatoes, cucumber and mushroom.
Tea: Steak with spinach and cottage cheese cannelloni with passata. Vanilla muller light.
Snacks: Tuna mayo with sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes. 2 rice crispie cakes with mini eggs (8 syns) 250 ml milk
SYNS: 12.5

9th
Breakfast: Bacon, beans, 2 fried eggs (2 syns), tomatoes, mushroom, onion. Vanilla muller light.
Dinner: Grapes, plums, kiwi
Tea: Pizza (3 syns) chopped tomatoes with herbs, cottage cheese and spinach, Babybel, peppers, mushroom, onion, ham, pineapple (made two separate ones and went 1/2 each)
Snacks: Southern comfort 35ml (5.5 syns) with diet coke. Lemon muffin (4.5 syns)
SYNS: 15

10th
Breakfast: Chocolate weetabix (2 syns) with 250ml green milk. 3 plums.
Dinner: Minestrone mugshot. 3 plums.
Tea: Chicken, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, Pasta & Sauce tomato, onion and herb
Snacks: 568ml Magners (10.5 syns)
SYNS: 12.5

11th
Breakfast: Brew (1 syn) Eggs scrambled with onion and mushroom in. 1/4 watermelon :D
Dinner:
Tea:
Snacks:
SYNS:

Sooooooooooo, I'm trying to be super organised for my weekend away. I know I am going to over syn, but I plan for that to be only on alcohol. I have pasta dishes made that I can eat cold, or shove in a pan if I can manage it/ be bothered :p I have onions pre-chopped to put into scrambled egg. I have separated skimmed milk (375ml x 2) into diet lemonade bottles - no measuring while away *lol* I have Alpen bars, Muller lights and Mug shots. I will also be taking some bananas and chopped pineapple.
I will measure the spirits, cans, etc while away but I simply refused to calculate just how terrible I have been until I get home.
As I have been sooooo good every day, I am trying to talk myself out of guilt! :rotflmao:
x

Back