my diet journey thoughts and feelings!

pinkrose

Hiya everyone

i am joining a class tonight and looking forward to it.

I was wondering what cereals are best for breakfast so i can get some today to be ready.

Thanks in advance

x x

Special K is on the menu plan on phaze one day two it depends if you are going to follow the first 4 weeks of the plans or adapt it to suit you after the first 4 weeks you'll have a personal calorie allowance to follow let us know how you get on x

I'm a porridge girl, I find it keeps me going without any hunger pangs. As Babooshka says, you will get your eating plan at class so you will have plenty of choice. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

well day on egoing ok, i am a bit hungry but thats because of how much i have been pigging out up until today!!!

Walked to work and back 40 minutes each way!

I have posted my foo didary in the diary thread.

Speak soon x x

well day on egoing ok, i am a bit hungry but thats because of how much i have been pigging out up until today!!!

Walked to work and back 40 minutes each way!

I have posted my foo didary in the diary thread.

Speak soon x x
:welcome2:

And well done for getting through your first day, it does get easier, and there is lots of ideas and support available here if needed!
Beast of luck
Frankie xx

Well well well welll wellllll........

had a totally crap weekend food wise, got whisked away for a weekend by hubby!!

Never mind starting today 100 % (food diary in diary thread)! Quite annoyed with myself because I made such bad food choices while I was away, could have limited the damage if I had wanted to. Not expecting a loss for my week 1 but never mind.

Later x x

hi pinkrose, hows it going? i started a couple of weeks before i wnet on holiday, rubbish planning i know!, But , am restarting tomorrow properly, and starting at a RC class on wednesday evening too, hope you are getting on ok,
Frankie xx

Back