My dinner the other night - Luxury Macaroni & Cheese (with pics)

stacey you are fab you are our very own online sw chef lovin all you reciepes :D:D

I haven't made this but I reckon any type of pasta could be used as technically, it's just a pasta bake and a delicious looking one at that!

Looks like a great recipe and I'll definitely be giving it a try!

Oh and make sure you get 'dried' sundried tomatoes (they look like bits of shoe leather) and not the ones in oil as these have a syn value.

I'm a culinary nincompoop! How long do you roast the veggies for? Please? Help this poor idiot :cry: :p :D

Wow, that looks and sounds totally yummy!! Bought tons of veg today and have macaroni in the cupboard so I'm going to give it a whirl!! Thanks for the inspiration! Hilarious and genius that you provided photos too!! I love it!! Well done also on your amazing weight loss!! X

i just made this and it was quite nice, i think the yoghurt made it a bit too sour for me though to be honest, so i put in more mustard, but still not for me i dont think, my favourite bit was the topping lol. xx

looks yum defo gona make this once i have the stuff in for it :) thanks stacey and wow u look great in ur new pic!

X

About 30 mins at 200C/GM6 but play it by ear and if they don't look done give them a bit longer. It's not an exact science :)

Thanks for that Circes - I didn't even have a clue about approximations! I'll remember that as my ball park figure now! :)

Hi guys, I've made this dish twice now and both times the egg mix curdled, any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

I still ate it tho !!!

Back