My discovery - thought I'd share

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Hey guys and dolls :D

Just thought I'd share a little gem with you even though some of you probably already know about it.

The MaxiMuscle shaker!!

Maximuscle Shaker (New type): 100067100 CyberCheckout - Sports & Leisure

I bought this little baby to try out yesterday and I have to say that it's brilliant. Pour in the water first and then add the sachet and give it a good ol' shake and the liquid comes out completely lump free and awesome! lol

It's so good I reckon I'm going to use it instead of my smoothie maker to whisk up me shakes as it takes less time to clean and works even better, never mind being ultra useful for when you're out and about.

I got mine from Holland & Barratt but I've found them on the Internet at the link above.

It was well worth the pennies I spent on this little baby! :D

~Gem x

No probs hun, always here to help ;)

Oooo might have to get one im going away in 2 weeks and dont really want to have to take the blender with me thanks Gem x

Been using one of these since I started diet, tis amazing. made life very easy for me as i can nosh on the go, and if anyone asks im bulking up :)

My pharmacist stocks those things. I think he buys them directly from Lipotrim. They are certainly an effective way of mixing the shakes. Don't use boiling water in them though - for obvious reasons!!!

W8 do a blendi bottle which is a shaker with a metal ball in and they are awesome, you can also get them from lakeland plastics I think, but they guarantee lump free mixes!!! my hubby bought one last week and he's only let me use it once so I'm gonna get my own at my meeting tonight...

Ive also been using one from the start i got mine from the chemist although mine was £5 from them but i could do with a spare so ill get one from Holland & Barret instead :)

I got my shaker from the chemist.A god send,I started my first week without one and being on the road everyday trying to pour powder in to a bottle of water is darn difficult without looking like you`ve been snorting the white stuff.

How much water does it hold?

Nicci

I also got mine from the chemist when i started and is so useful for when im at work and also gives a little mini workout for the arms! Mine holds 700ml x

Back