My Doctor Won't Sign MY LighterLife Health Questionnaire!!

Ditto. I completely agree. I must admit I am one of the few that have not done this 100% and have struggled all the way though. I am now about a stone off goal but could have been there so much quicker if I had not cheated.

Please try and get back on track, you are still in the early days yet so hopefully you have now got it out of your system now and can move on.

Good luck x x

Yep - I gotta throw my hat in too and say, as simple as it seems - JUST DON'T EAT. It really is that simple, IF and ONLY IF you are 150% committed to this.

This is an ABSTAINANCE diet. It simply will NOT do what it promises if you pick, snack, full on cheat, etc. You must find distractions. IF cooking is a problem, tell you family they need to fend for themselves until you are well on the way.

You really need to sort it now - to be picking this early on, you need to nip it in the bud, or perhaps consider another diet, or you will find this stressful and difficult. If you restrain - PROMIS yourself to do it 100% - you will find it the easiest diet in the world. Or at least, I did. ANd believe me- I WANTED to eat too, but I had made a promise to myself, and I stuck to it for over 300 days.

Its tough the first few days - but you just have to do this for yourself, the right way - and then you will only have to do it once. ;)

Believe me when I say, NOTHING you pop in your mought tastes as GOOD as being slim FEELs.

Head down, focus, and like Nike says JUST DO IT.

good luck hon.

xx

I popped on here from the CD forum and also i think the more you pick and cheat the more this is going to cost you in the long run, as it will take so much longer to get to goal. So i always look at it as i gotta not eat to lose pounds and save them in the monetary way too. Good Luck hon i am sure you will get into it and be all slinky very soon xxx

Back