Gloucestershire LighterLife Initial Health Questionnaire

loisec111

Hi all,

I'm desperate to start LL on Thursday 19th July, but struggling to find somewhere in Gloucester that will complete the initial health questionnaire... So far I've tried:

• Quedgeley Medical Centre (surgery I'm registered with - very happy to change though!)
  • Superdrug Stroud (didn't have a clue what I was on about, though this was recommended by the LLC)
  • Hadwen Medical (they do it for a charge of £30, but I'm not a patient and can't be a patient as I don't live in the right area).
  • Heathville Road (receptionist thinks they do it, but would have to register and this "takes time" as she put it)

I don't mind paying at all, as I'm desperate to give this a go... I've done all the norm Slimming World, WW etc... so hoping this will be "The One"!

Any suggestions would be brilliant (have left a message with LLC, but looking for anywhere that any of you have had success with!)

Thanks,
Lois

Hi I'm in Gloucestershire and my LLC (a few years ago now) referred me to somewhere in up hatherley chelt it was about £70 but she paid half!! Not sure if they still do this might be worth asking (I know sainsburys do the blood pressure checks) might be worth talking to your gp and not the receptionists as they sometimes put you off hope this helps good luck

Thanks for your response - I contacted the Cheltenham LLC and she put me in touch with a doctor who would do it privately, for £50. Went to my first class Thursday and started yesterday!

Back