My Dogs

hmmm i like some classical when i hear it like in movies but i dont own any to be fair .. i do like jazz tho...

oooo i love alton towers theme tune thats classical lol.

Haha, c'mon that don't count .. action along side classical is great :) but listen to it on its own, eeew :)

it so does count :).. imagine the poor conductors face if you told him his music doesnt count :( he/she would be heart broken lol.

One flaw in that arguement PiinK :) Doesn't the conductor face away from the crowd therefore you can't see his face and wouldn't feel so bad lol

Omg they are beautiful, ur little red and white one has some similar markings to my 18 month girl, i luv staffies and bulldogs. Both my girls are kc stafifes and fight just like ur 2 in the pic but we know its only play fighting but to others who are not used to staffies then it looks like vicious fighting lol

Hi my brother has 2 staffies and 2 rotties and the 4 of them are like big babies soft as anything . I don`t blame the dogs for being out of control I blame their owners hun . Your doge are lovely . Take care .
Margaret xx

Back