My dream it, plan it, do it diary :)

lol

oh no how embarassing, lol

when my daughter was about 2 my husband stretched out his legs just as she was passing in front of him and accidentally knocked her flying into the coffee table. She ended up with a bruise on her face and kept telling everyone 'daddy did it' well in effect he did, but obviously not on purpose! im suprised social services didnt come knocking on the door, lol

fri

the day has started off all stressy already!

first online banking problems i just didnt need, then was informed by husband his mum is gracing us with her presence later today :sigh: she's been totally wierd about the fact her ex husband has just died, although was only my husbands step dad he obviously feels upset and wants to attend the funeral - but i dont think she's happy about it, she refuses to say a word on the matter, srtange thing is they split years ago and it was all very amicable, just dont know whats going on there grrrr
also, my daughter wants to 'go into town' with her pals after last day of school and is understandably pee'd off that my she now has to rush home to see step nan, so we've had screaming ab dabs and slamming doors this morning (from her not me - although must try it some time lol) just brilliant - i wonder what else the day will bring, best shoot off now to start cleaning out cupboards and dusting off the hoover, lol
havent let it get to me so far though, and ate my 'healthy' breakfast with baby - which was lovely x

Poor you - never mind if you can keep going through all this it will make you even stronger! Maybe you should slam a few doors - bet it burns up a calorie or two!

the day didnt improve, mother in law has just left and i feel totally deflated .. i know ive gone over my calories allowance (need to work out later) as we had a sort of buffet and birthday cake for harry as she will be away on his birthday, but i deffinately ate less than i might usually have done and have so far resisted the urge to binge on left over cake .. she angers me so much!
one thing i have noted whilst calorie counting - how many calories i waste on sugar in my tea - im going to pick up a sweetener tomorrow and hopefully save a few cals !

saturday - this is going to be a hard one, if we're not going out usually watch a film with popcorn, chocolates .. the whole shabang (sp?) will have to choose wisely!
having my eyebrows waxed so at least will feel more human today, im actually planning to train in eyebrow threading in sept but really dont think i could inflict that much pain on my self, lol .. actually thats given me a thought - im so determined to make my business work so that i can have better work/life balance i might put little bit money away every week - and instead of 'rewarding' myself for each stone i lose i might put towards more training, or essential products - sounds much more appealing than a new lipstick or handbag! so if i lose 3 stones say, perhaps i can book a waxing course - or at least the deposit!
so from today im going to put a fiver away a week (equivalent on what would have spend on chocolate i guess) and hopefully have raised a fair chunk for my course by time i lose around 3 stones (taking the scenic route) by around xmas ready for the new year!

lass321, have you reached your goal yet? seem to have done really well by your figures, cant seem to be able to find your diary though .. are you keeping one? XX

Hello, how r u finding stickin to your cals? Your doin so well+sound realy positive,you will make your dreams come true :)
What day u joinin sw? X

Hey hun, Sorry not been on for a few days as had a throat infection. Sounds like you've had a bit of a stressful time. Don't worry too much about the overeating. You are allowed to live life occasionally as long as it's in moderation and you've said you didn't eat as much as you used to do so that's an improvement and something to be proud of. Just be good from now and i am sure you will be fab at your WI. XXX

Back