My EE meal plan for this week :) thought i'd share!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
wi is thurs, so week commences on thurs

Thursday:
B: Two alpen lights, mullerlight and fruit. HEB
L: cheese and brocolie pasta & sauce quiche with baked beans & salad
T: mozzerela wrapped in parma ham, salad and wedges. HEA

Friday:
B:2 alpen lights HEB, muller, fruit
L:sw scotch eggs, salad
T: gammon, egg and mushy peas

Saturday:
B/MM: Eggs, baked beans, bacon & veg
Snack: 2alpen lights HEB
T: Syn free curry and brown rice, vlf yog

Sunday:
B: 3 sweet onion ryvitas and 28g cheese HEA & HEB
L/T chicken wrapped in bacon, carrots, peas and brocoli with roasti pot's and gravey

Monday:
B: 2 alpen lights HEB, mullerlight, fruit
L:let over chilli con carni with splodge of vlf yog
T:creamy mash with baked beans, cheese and sausages (1syn) HEA

Tuesday:
B:3 ryvitas and 28g cheese HEA & HEB
L: pasta and sauce quiche slice and baked beans
T: spaghetti bog

I think LOL
Thought id share so i stick to it and get my arse on track!

I was looking at your diary & thought it didn't seem like you were eating much & when I think how much I eat. Then it came to me, you incorporate your hexb with your meal, I have one for breakfast & one for supper (I always do red or green days).

You've got some yummy meals there:D

That all looks great.

I tend to just plan the dinners as I have lots of leftovers that usually do for lunches.

I run Monday to Sunday for mine as weigh in is Monday mornings.

Here's what my week looks like;

Monday - Joe's Sausage & Mash
Tuesday - Pasta Arrabiatta
Wednesday - SW Cottage Pie
Thursday - Australian Burgers
Friday - Chilli & Rice
Saturday - Red Thai Chicken Curry & Rice
Sunday - Roast Dinner

Let us know what the SW Scotch Eggs are like, I am a huge fan of the store ones but I know they are off limits, I've seen the syns :eek:

Oo red thai chicken curry sounds nice. Do you have a recipe for it?

Just planned my week of food!

Thursday - Chicken Madras with Basmati Rice
Friday - Spaghetti Carbonara
Saturday - *eating out due to anniversary*
Sunday - Steak with Mushroom Sauce and Chips
Monday - Chicken (wrapped in bacon stuffed with quark, garlic and spinach)
Tuesday - Linguine Bolognase
Wednesday - Spicy Risotto

Mmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it!

Emily

That all sounds very yummy!

I make the curry with paste and syn it. A friend gave me some coconut essence which I add to milk and then heat through with the chicken and veg (mushrooms, onions, peppers and courgette) otherwise I use LF coconut milk which is about 2/3 syns per serving.

With Thai Rice at 2 syns it usually works out at about 8 syns for the whole meal but it is definately worth it :)

I was looking at your diary & thought it didn't seem like you were eating much & when I think how much I eat. Then it came to me, you incorporate your hexb with your meal, I have one for breakfast & one for supper (I always do red or green days).

You've got some yummy meals there:D

I always use my HEA on cheese (mmmm cheese!)n and my HEB for breaky.. i ahve 3 main meals, all big portions cos' im a greedy cow, but dont tend to 'snack' during meals, for the simple fact i genuinly dont have the time!!! other times i can eat continuesly. However i find my losses are better at this end of the journey if i reduce my snacking or general portion size if i do snack..

mmm you guys's meal plans look equally yummy. I really ought to start stuffing my chicken breasts with yum stuff too to make it a bit different!!

Iv made the scotch eggs before, they really are yum. A lady at my group did some before aswell and hers were even better than mine.. havnt used joes sauasges with them yet, but i recon they'd be even better, fidly and long winded but YUM

Back