My EE Weight Loss Diary...I hope!...

you seem to be doin great,dont like the sound of that snack box being right next to you! great willpower:D!! Ive heard alot about this mushy pea curry, will have to get recipe and try it !

To be honest the mushy pea curry defiantly tasted better with cumin and turmeric , its alright without but a bit bland - bit like a lot SW recipes lol - But just tweak it to what you like and its speedy too :0) I lock the snack box out of view now to resist temptation but all im thinking is slimmer for hols slimmer for hols lol.

How r u doing?

Brilliant wi day today , lost 3lb so got my first stone sticker .. (4wks in):D long may it continue!! what do you mean by super speedy?? still gettin used to all this:cool: . You will look great on hol, wait and see:)

Aww well done!! :0) Thats really good!! Well lol There are superfree foods and superspeed, if you look in the front of your book on the superfree section in your book (orange writing i think) it will show the S or SS next to certain foods, which ever foods have SS mean they are superspeed and are suppose to help speed up your weight loss! :) I dont know if this works for red or green days as I do extra easy but its things like melon, except watermelon, mushy peas, beans, pulses, certain fruits and veggies. If you want more you can search the forums on here but ive posted a couple links for you :D

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/57711-super-speed-foods.html

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/137596-super-speed-food-challenge-soup.html

Well last nights tea didnt go to plan as I went to my boyfriends parents to help them choose a new laptop and they made my tea! His mum is fully aware of my diet though so instead for tea i had

Mixed peas and beans with lean pork and some roast potatoes and a little gravy.

I wasnt sure what to sin as they were PROPA roasties and lush! So i synned it as my entire sins haha

After my tea settled I popped to the GYM woooo!! Only for an hour as I didnt realise how bloody busy it would be!! So I did 30mins on the cycle bike and 30mins on the cross trainer, I was going to try and hop it onto the treadmill but it was packed so i hauled my sweaty self home and bought some smelly things for my car instead lol.

Today...

B - 2 x alpen light bars - healthy extra

L - Scrambled egg & beans & a Banana

D - Mixed veg with chilli and garlic turkey BUT Im going to watch a show tonight so I doubt ill have time to have tea so to resist the temptation to buy synful foods im going to pack some fruit!! ;0)

Last edited:
Well, how did your first extra easy day go x

great thanks!! I'm on day four now! So far so good but I went out for tea last night to the pub and had a lamb shank so Im not sure how many syns that was but I saved all my HEs and 10 syns for it, and I didnt have a pudding! So hopefully it was within my limit! How are you getting on ? :) x

Aww well done!! :0) Thats really good!! Well lol There are superfree foods and superspeed, if you look in the front of your book on the superfree section in your book (orange writing i think) it will show the S or SS next to certain foods, which ever foods have SS mean they are superspeed and are suppose to help speed up your weight loss! :) I dont know if this works for red or green days as I do extra easy but its things like melon, except watermelon, mushy peas, beans, pulses, certain fruits and veggies. If you want more you can search the forums on here but ive posted a couple links for you :D

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/57711-super-speed-foods.html

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/137596-super-speed-food-challenge-soup.html
Thanks very much, will look them up.. those roasties sound great, Im doing extra easy too,hmmmmm mushy peas and melon yum lol...;)

Thanks very much, will look them up.. those roasties sound great, Im doing extra easy too,hmmmmm mushy peas and melon yum lol...;)

Ahh they were bloody bootiful lol.. and i cant get my head around red or green days, extra easy just seems to be a mix of the two!..

Well with going to the show last night I maxed my syns and im going to keep them low for today!!

B - Fruit & Fibre 28g - With 150ml skimmed milk Healthy Extras - Keeping the rest for my cuppas!! :0)

L - Scrambled egg & beans again lol....Easy!!

D - HM Soup with big meaty chunks made by my mumsie! Shes aware of my diet so has made it a free soup for me! :0)

W - 2 glasses & a cup of coffee

Think i'm going to have a superspeed week next week I might do the soup! Need to shift more lbs before my jollies and for a surprise for when my man gets back!! I wont have time for the gym this weekend as im fully booked up with family! :0) BUT my sister has just got just dance 3 so i reckon we will be busting some moves on that!! :0)..

Last edited:
Changed dinner a little today as had no beans so had scrambled egg with cherry tomatoes chopped into halves and quickly fried off - fry lite.

Ive also prepared a load of raspberries and strawberries to have as snacks and i think im going to write my weeks ahead now so i can get the shopping in!!

Well didnt eat many strawberries or raspberries as I was driving and when I could eat I didnt want them lol..

for the rest of fri I had

D - HM butternut squash / sweet potato and more veg cant remember what though lol..

Ive got to say ive curbed off plan this weekend! :0( I have defiantly gone over my syns, but for the whole weekend inc thurs as i had a few drinks too i think ive gone over by around 25 syns, which i suppose for 4 days isnt too bad but still bad!! :0( But i did end up sweating like a pig after dancing away for a good couple of hours on just dance 3!

Im going to get back on track this weekend and be very good!! I have my birthday coming up monday so im out for the weekend again.. arrrr lol so im going to have zero or very low syns all week and get to the gym more too!!

Last edited:
So far today..

B - 2 x alpen light bars - Healthy extra

L - Large mixed veg with a WW spag bol - 5syns

D - Not too sure yet! Think its going to be turkey and veg!

Going to go burn as much as I can at the gym tonight too! Hopefully isnt going to be as busy!!

hey, well if it helps I had awful weekend ( eating, drinking) totally over indulged, but hey ho heres to a new week and wi on wed!! aslong as i dont have a gain.. you are doing well keep at it , x

Well im going to try and get to the gym as much as i can this week! Just going to do an hour or hour and half every night if poss to try trim down.. 5 weeks until my jollies woooo lol... just want to be slimmer by then!!

Well I didnt get to the gym last night as I was helping my BF's parents with their comp - no clue what so ever lol...

Yesterday I had

B - raspberrys strawberrys and ff ww yog with 1 alpen light bar - 1/2 healthy extra

L - Scrambled eggs with milk - 1/2 healthy extra, fried mushrooms & beans with 2 crumpets = 6 syns

D - HM Free sweet & sour with HM free rice & some lean turkey chucked in.

Used the rest of my 1/2 hex of milk for brews! :0)

Today so far ive had...

B - Raspberries & strawberries & ff ww yog & 1 alpen light bar crumbled in - 1/2 hex

L - Scrambled eggs with 1/2 hex milk, beans, mushrooms, 2 crumpets & 2 slices of bread :0/ = ive put this at 10syns as its the tiny wholemeal warby slices...

D - Going to make a quickie HM soup!! :0)

Last night i went to the gym for 2hrs and worked up a sweat and half! Cars getting fixed tonight so i can make it to the gym so frantic cleaning and kettlebells at home!!

So far today..

B - Raspberries,grapes, strawberrys and kiwi mixed with ff ww yog

S - Small Apple

L - HM soup i made last night completely free - peas, carrots, potatoes, onion and some other veg i cnt remember what!?

S - Small Apple & Walkers ready salted crisps - 8syns? Someone had them synned at 6.5 and i wasnt sure so upped them a bit!

D - HM Soup again and probs a couple slices of bread for hex.

So far today...

B - Grapes, straw, raspb & kiwi with ff yog

S - Salt n Shake crisps - 6 1/2 syns

L - HM veggie soup

D - Not sure yet?!

So far today...

B - Grapes, straw, raspb & kiwi with ff yog

S - Salt n Shake crisps - 6 1/2 syns

L - HM veggie soup

D - Not sure yet?!
Salt and shake crisps????? didnt know they still made them lol......... wi wed lost 1/2 lb- the gods were with me , unless its all lurking in background for next week :eek: When is your wi I know have asked you b4? Good luck for weekend :p

Back